Votes: 6 17.6%
  • I don't know

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thx 4 the hugs and things have been better lately :thumb:
except for with this damn old Presario :mad:
the keys are all messed up and the mouse "pad" :eek:
it is massively increasing my number of typos and what not, which were already too high to start with :o
so now before my frustration level gets so high that I actually attack the computer :straightface:
I must go, bye all

OK, so I have applied to 4 different teaching programs, will see how long it takes to hear back from them :straightface:
I am not expecting to hear anything til after the holidays, so next year, which means at least another month in limbo :o
which really, really sucks :tears:

LifeSucks02.jpg

this thread is inspired by a request from nightingale+therose :straightface:
in it, I shall give updates on how bad my life sucks for the approximately the next 10 months or so :crazy:
so to bring people up to date:
I am living with my mom, which sucks, I have no job which double sucks & the newest thing to suck is that even though its been a month since I went to DMV to pay for a new Driver's license, to replace the one they took when I was beaten & mugged 6or7 weeks ago :tears:
it still has not come! :(
this really sucks, even if I did get offered a job, I know they like to see California ID & not just my passport :rolleyes:

ps: look, I know there are other threads for people whining, but I intend on consolidating all my whining here
ps2: and I really wanted a poll in it it to know if other people think their life sucks more
ps3: lastly, after the end of next summer, I plan on offing myself if things are not much better by then :thumb:

Lifes what you make it.

are you implying that we suck cause our lives suck

I do suck :o
anyways, about the horror of today, I weigh myself once a week, this morning the scale said 203 lbs :eek: Somehow I gained like 2 pounds this last week :cool:
So because of this, I skipped having "a real breakfast" and just had a small yogurt & half a muffin :straightface:
then I come here to the library only to be overpowered by the smell of cornbeef hash and eggs*:eek:
the smell is making me both sick :sick: and more hungry :horny: @ the same time :squiffy:
this is so f***ed up!

*=no joke, this is exactly what my mother was making when I left, so I do not know if I really am smelling is some that someone here is eating in the "break room"
or if it is just some weird, slightly psychotic break, where my sense memory is f***ing with me, like hard core...

Last edited:
I do suck
anyways, about the horror of today, I weigh myself once a week, this morning the scale said 203 lbs :eek: Somehow I gained like 2 pounds this last week :cool:
So because of this, I skipped having "a real breakfast" and just had a small yogurt & half a muffin :straightface:
then I come here to the library only to be overpowered by the smell of corn beef hash and eggs*:eek:
the smell is making me both sick :sick: and more hungry :horny: @ the same time :squiffy:
this is so f***ed up!

What the hell kind of library do you guys have? :squiffy:

the last couple of days have been super rough :(
some background:
Right now I am staying in a small 2 bedroom house where 4 other people live.
These include one of my brothers and his wife. Her name is Natalie, now ever since she has become a part of our family, my mother has gotten into the annoying habit of calling Natalie by my ex-wife's name, Tina :eek:
At first my mother only seemed to do this when Natalie was not around, still, it made me flinch and not so much for my sake, but for my brother's & Natalie's. But it seems to be getting worse now. She has even done it a couple of times around Natalie. :cool: I decided to even say something to her about it, my mother.
And her response implied that she only did it when I was around. :squiffy:
So now I have been avoiding Natalie, just so my mother does not call her Tina.
This is all real messed up shit.
And on top of all this I beginning to wonder if this is not symptomatic of my mother having an early onset of Alzheimer's, she is only 61, but both her parents got it in their 70s, so she is at high risk for it.
This all just really sucks man. :tears:

Last edited:
the last couple of days have been super rough :(
some background:
Right now I am staying in a small 2 bedroom house where 4 other people live.
These include my one of my brothers and his wife. Her name is Natalie, now ever since she has become a part of our family, my mother has gotten into the annoying habit of calling Natalie by my ex-wife's name, Tina :eek:
At first my mother only seemed to do this when Natalie was not around, still, it made me flinch and not so much for my sake, but for my brother's & Natalie's. But it seems to be getting worse now. She has even done it a couple of times around Natalie. :cool: I decided to even say something to her about it, my mother.
And her response implied that she only did it when I was around. :squiffy:
So now I have been avoiding Natalie, just so my mother does not call her Tina.
This is all real messed up shit.
And on top of all this I beginning to wonder if this is not symptomatic of my mother having an early onset of Alzheimer's, she is only 61, but both her parents got it in their 70s, so she is at high risk for it.
This all just really sucks man. :tears:

If you're mum is getting Alzheimer's that's sad. But does it really matter if she calls your brother's wife your ex-wife's name? I mean it would be worse if she called her your brother's ex-wife's name. How many times have you been married by the way?

If you're mum is getting Alzheimer's that's sad. But does it really matter if she calls your brother's wife your ex-wife's name? I mean it would be worse if she called her your brother's ex-wife's name. How many times have you been married by the way?

Just once & I am not Natalie, so who I am to say why she gets so annoyed when my mother calls her Tina? :rolleyes:
Now as for why I get annoyed when my mother does it around me, its not much that it bothers me that she calls Natalie, Tina, its that when I correct her, she gets all embarrassed &/or lashes out. :cool:
And I for one, do not believe that is any reason for me to stop correcting her, unless she really is sick or something :confused:
Thanks for your questions though :thumb:

Just once & I am not Natalie, so who I am to say why she gets so annoyed when my mother calls her Tina? :rolleyes:
Now as for why I get annoyed when my mother does it around me, its not much that it bothers me that she calls Natalie, Tina, its that when I correct her, she gets all embarrassed &/or lashes out. :cool:
And I for one, do not believe that is any reason for me to stop correcting her, unless she really is sick or something :confused:
Thanks for your questions though :thumb:

Robby, I wonder whether I'm the only person who pictures little emoticons popping out of your mouth at the end of each sentence you speak.

My mind is currently under massive attack by intricate, well planned mind babies but I'm doing okay. In happier news I found the lingerie I want to wear on my wedding night to Morrissey. :D

FUCheerleader.jpg

life suckage update:

My mother does not like that I spend so much time in the garage, because its cold out there right now. :straightface:
I have not flat out told her to her face that I do this primarily to get away from her bothering me like all the f***ing time. :squiffy:
But now it seems like she is daring me to say it to her face, just to get her to leave me the f*** alone.
Its getting bad, real bad, today I even walked here in the rain, just to avoid driving with her in the car. :crazy:
And on Christmas Eve she is supposed to drive me down to La Verne for dinner with my Dad's family, I really do not know if I can endure being in the car with her for that long :eek:
man, I need a f***in drink :cool:

Tags
gives hug trubzsux
Back
Top Bottom