• I don't know

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oh my god. it's Robby!

spontaneously luminescent
LifeSucks02.jpg

this thread is inspired by a request from nightingale+therose :straightface:
in it, I shall give updates on how bad my life sucks for the approximately the next 10 months or so :crazy:
so to bring people up to date:
I am living with my mom, which sucks, I have no job which double sucks & the newest thing to suck is that even though its been a month since I went to DMV to pay for a new Driver's license, to replace the one they took when I was beaten & mugged 6or7 weeks ago :tears:
it still has not come! :(
this really sucks, even if I did get offered a job, I know they like to see California ID & not just my passport :rolleyes:

ps: look, I know there are other threads for people whining, but I intend on consolidating all my whining here
ps2: and I really wanted a poll in it it to know if other people think their life sucks more
ps3: lastly, after the end of next summer, I plan on offing myself if things are not much better by then :thumb:

Glorious thread! I voted Yes, btw.

Re:

Yeah, if you add one more abusive tag to a thread, you'll be given another 12 months ban.

Is profanity not allowed in the tags?

Re: tags

Tags can be useful, however, if a user adds an abusive tag which is a form of anonymous trolling.

If you want to insult other user do it in your post.

So if one puts "shit thread" in the tags you ban said user?

So if one puts "shit thread" in the tags you ban said user?

Shit thread is an opinion which is OK.

If you add die Kewpie / Kewpie sucks tag which is abusive.
If it's first time, you'll be given a warning, but if you don't stop eventually you'll be banned.

Shit thread is an opinion which is OK.

If you add die Kewpie / Kewpie sucks tag which is abusive.
If it's first time, you'll be given a warning, but if you don't stop eventually you'll be banned.

That's some sick shit right there. Has someone done that?

Re:

That's some sick shit right there. Has someone done that?

Two users got banned for the offence so far.

But this is in the Pigsty. Does that mean I can tell you to f*** off here in a post, but not in a tag? What sense does that make?

Only site administrator and the moderators can see the names of users who added tags, therefore adding abusive tags is anonymous trolling which breaches TOS.

You can insult other users in the pigsty, not other forums.

Last edited:
OK Thank you.
But just in the Pigsty, right?

Ideally only in the pigsty.
However, depends on the situation you can post it outside the pigsty.

For example user 00 posted 'vegetarians are stupid', but doesn't give any reasons.
If you're a vegetarian / vegan, you can say 'user 00 sucks / is the stupid one because...'.

Last edited:
Tags
gives hug trubzsux
Back
Top Bottom