My sad Story

It's just a concert, dude. And just a girl. Toughen up.

And then...a very stupid and senseless struggle beetween my Girlfriend and me...an suddenly she vanished!

You omit the details of this "senseless struggle." For all I know she had just cause to ditch you and enjoy the gig at your expense.

What began as the best day in my life turned to the worst day in my life.
I could cry if I remember that godamned day.
I guess I will never have the chance to see Morrissey again.

You're so dramatic, she probably did have cause to be annoyed, and you probably enjoy playing the victim.

Dear Theo,
yes my posting was dramatic. I felt like that. Now it is written down and I feel better. I just had to tell it to people who understand how sad I was that day and the community of this board understood me, I think. This struggle was unavoidably, I know, that it must happen a few minutes before Morrissey got on stage is bad luck, thats all. And, by the way, struggle beetween lovers is always senseless!

Last edited:
you will be able to see morrissey play live again.

you will be able to meet a wonderful women.

(if there is a next time don't leave the venue).

Athos - i am absolutely 100% certain Morrissey will play in Europe again - he is in the prime of his life - just getting started - we are gonna have him around for a long time to come - his live appearances are what keeps him going - he loves us, we love him - he will tour many times more all over the world (except maybe Canada).

Women come and go - Morrissey will remain.

hahahah me too!

lol, i wouldn't have left for aNYTHING even a fire, it'd have to be burning my eyeballs before i'd leave.

but all the same, what a horrid girl.:mad:

you fool. if someone messed about at a moz show i was at i'd just ignore them and enjoy the moz part and worry about them afterwards.

Naturaly, I looked for her, I thought, she had needed my help! That is always myy proplem, I look after peoplle.

tip to Athos
never listen to 'Theo'

Whether that's good advice or not (I'm agnostic), are you implying people should listen to you?

I know you have your reasons for leaping to sympathize with men who feel victimized by womanhood. That doesn't mean there aren't two sides to this tale. A chick doesn't just get pissed for no reason. Hmm, wait a minute. I probably was wrong. BUT, suggesting he toughen up is solid!

Plus, this thread is off-topic in the General Discussion forum.

Whether that's good advice or not (I'm agnostic), are you implying people should listen to you?

I know you have your reasons for leaping to sympathize with men who feel victimized by womanhood. That doesn't mean there aren't two sides to this tale. A chick doesn't just get pissed for no reason. Hmm, wait a minute. I probably was wrong. BUT, suggesting he toughen up is solid!

Plus, this thread is off-topic in the General Discussion forum.

of course its OT
and your OT
this whole courtroom is OT!

Attica
Attica!

do do do de da da

&

Theo is being nice. now be nice!!

stuff our faces with cake.

I will not change and I will not be nice.
:)

Back
Top Bottom