My sad Story

Athos

broken Comte de la Frere
I write this down, just to tell this story to someone who understand. I have to tell it somewhere.
Friday, dec. 15th, Dusseldorf. My first Morrissey Concert. I bought tickets, expensive tickets for my Girlfiend and myself. In my Girlfriends car we travelled to dusseldorf. I was so happy, just a few minutes and I would see Morrissey live. And then...a very stupid and senseless struggle beetween my Girlfriend and me...an suddenly she vanished! I looked for her but couldnt find her (how should I under 6000 people?) I left the hall to find her probably outside but...nothing! I went back to the hall, the securities didnt let me in again. So I listened from outside and travelled back with subway and trains to my hometown (it took over 2 hours).
So, i lost my Girlfriend and I didnt saw Morrissey. What began as the best day in my life turned to the worst day in my life.
I could cry if I remember that godamned day.
I guess I will never have the chance to see Morrissey again.
I got bad luck, oh yes, I did. Just alittle punchline: my girlfriend was in the hall while I searched her outside, and she saw the whole show but she didnt knew Morrissey before she met me. That is ironic at its best.
I just wanted to type this down, because to feel better.

oh dear!!!

The morale of the tale being that women are always right.

shit that's bad, did you not remember where she parked her car?

love

Grim

I'd have watched the gig, forget looking for anyone - that may explain why I'm habitually single.

this is the second time someone posted leaving a venue and not being able to get back inside. I don't know why people don't understand this rule.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

I write this down, just to tell this story to someone who understand. I have to tell it somewhere.
Friday, dec. 15th, Dusseldorf. My first Morrissey Concert. I bought tickets, expensive tickets for my Girlfiend and myself. In my Girlfriends car we travelled to dusseldorf. I was so happy, just a few minutes and I would see Morrissey live. And then...a very stupid and senseless struggle beetween my Girlfriend and me...an suddenly she vanished! I looked for her but couldnt find her (how should I under 6000 people?) I left the hall to find her probably outside but...nothing! I went back to the hall, the securities didnt let me in again. So I listened from outside and travelled back with subway and trains to my hometown (it took over 2 hours).
So, i lost my Girlfriend and I didnt saw Morrissey. What began as the best day in my life turned to the worst day in my life.
I could cry if I remember that godamned day.
I guess I will never have the chance to see Morrissey again.
I got bad luck, oh yes, I did. Just alittle punchline: my girlfriend was in the hall while I searched her outside, and she saw the whole show but she didnt knew Morrissey before she met me. That is ironic at its best.
I just wanted to type this down, because to feel better.

That's terrible! So sorry to hear that :(

i wish, i travelled alone to the gig, but i didnt....its over, why the hell did she do that, the answer: she knew that she would give me a deadly shot with it. And she did.
I do not know, why women are sometimes so cruel. She knew how much it ment to me. If I had been in her place, I never, never did so!
I will not say, that women are bad, really, there are more good than bad girls on the earth, its my true believe, i just got bad luck, thats all, I presume.

I am so sorry, and, as I read, the dusseldorf concert was outrageous, the setlist was exactly I wanted, it is so very...

Well, its over

High maintenance girls=trouble. They always confuse the accelarotar pedal with the brake!!

Hope she didn't meet Gary afterwards either...

Thank you for your sympathy and patience, it lowers my pain.

You poor thing - if that happened to me I would be equally as upset.
But I have NO DOUBT you will get a chance to see Morrissey live again.
100 % certain! You're in Europe - he is bound to tour again within the next year or two.

:)

Is she now your ex-girlfriend? I think you were hinting that that might be the case...

If you love her regardless (and when the New Year happens) just remember you will always have one up on her.

Well, he is 47 years old now, I think he has other things to do now than touring througout Europe. My personal Opinion is, it was the last german gig. And I do really not have the money to travel to other gigs. So, it was my last chance.

Well, he is 47 years old now, I think he has other things to do now than touring througout Europe. My personal Opinion is, it was the last german gig. And I do really not have the money to travel to other gigs. So, it was my last chance.

Um like what exactly??? Oh I know make a new LP and then tour throughout Europe again cos he f***ing loves it. And you may win the German/Euro lottery (assuming you're German and not French)

Well, my dear Bluebirds, I am not shure how to handle my girlfriend after that incident. I must say, that I dont like her very much since that time. I am upset, and can not pardon such behaviour. Im just sad, thats all, i dont want to have a difficult relationship. I am difficult enough by myself.

To be fair, how would your girlfriend know that you were going to leave the building and wouldn't be allowed in again? That wasn't her fault, was it.

Back
Top Bottom