My review about "Spent the Day in Bed"

you two are making me ill. anyway, gerrit, 12" has promised to cry with me so you best back off

you two are making me ill. anyway, gerrit, 12" has promised to cry with me so you best back off

The fact you are able to cry, or laugh, makes you nice and kind, just as 12inch and I would never, ever come between you. Just be glad you ARE still able to cry and laugh.

Hope you can laugh with him too, as much as I would or has that option been removed from your wishlist?
I hope not. :thumb:

The fact you are able to cry, or laugh, makes you nice and kind, just as 12inch and I would never, ever come between you. Just be glad you ARE still able to cry and laugh.

Hope you can laugh with him too, as much as I would or has that option been removed from your wishlist?
I hope not. :thumb:
naturlich! we will laugh and cry and eat baklava and listen to klaus nomi all the while i secretly ogle his profile and make plans to steal his lab

naturlich! we will laugh and cry and eat baklava and listen to klaus nomi all the while i secretly ogle his profile and make plans to steal his lab

Oh I know you're a naughty bunny but I think 12inch knows that too.
It won't be easy to steal his lab cause I reckon he is really attached to his boss and the boss to the lab.
That's how it usually goes with dogs and their boss.

I like it when you mention the ogling his proflie bit.
I remember you felt a wish to touch Mozzers eyebrow ridges or his cheekbones, or was that Klaus Nomi?
I think it is adorable and just sweet.

Don't overeat on the baklava, have some healthy food, 12inch will get you some! :thumb:

Oh I know you're a naughty bunny but I think 12inch knows that too.
It won't be easy to steal his lab cause I reckon he is really attached to his boss and the boss to the lab.
That's how it usually goes with dogs and their boss.

I like it when you mention the ogling his proflie bit.
I remember you felt a wish to touch Mozzers eyebrow ridges or his cheekbones, or was that Klaus Nomi?
I think it is adorable and just sweet.

Don't overeat on the baklava, have some healthy food, 12inch will get you some! :thumb:
you need to get it right, gerrit. it goes like this:
mozzers eyebrow ridge
joey arias cheekbones
klaus nomis ears
12" nose bridge

got it?!

you need to get it right, gerrit. it goes like this:
mozzers eyebrow ridge
joey arias cheekbones
klaus nomis ears
12" nose bridge

got it?!

Yes.

My lab will not be stolen. You might be able to persuade him to play a game of fetch with you tho. He likes to play fetch, all day every day.

Also, he is not really my lab. He is his own lab.

My lab will not be stolen. You might be able to persuade him to play a game of fetch with you tho. He likes to play fetch, all day every day.

Also, he is not really my lab. He is his own lab.
but i like labs and they like me so he might just want to come home with me anyway. i bet he likes belly rubs too. i never tire of giving a lab a belly rub.

you have another dog. it'll be okay. one dog is enough for anyone.

Tags
low in high school morrissey spent the day in bed suississimo switzerland
Back
Top Bottom