My Pix With Fellow Moz Fan Friends in London 1/21/08 - 1/28/08

I'm not gay, but I'll learn.

Another pretty ginger lost to heterosexuality. Pity.

Jay, did you steal my clingy black and gray CDG shirt? I could swear you're wearing it in the latter pix.

-A

heheh did I steal your shirt? well my friend I do recall you having great taste in clothing when we went shoppng in New York- but all my shirts are definitely mine- not stolen :)

cheers!

Jay

hey who is that girl who turned her head??? what a profile!!! :) nice meeting you Jay and extra thanks for the superfantastic back rub... boy I needed it! What an INSANE week I had both at the shows and outside in that CRAZY city!!!! my goodness... ahhhh!!!! I have to go to work in the mornin! I will get around to posting more pics but here are a few around the roundhouse... I have some from around camden I might get around to posting http://www.flickr.com/photos/fourthway/ didn't get a chance to shoot people much... got cut short just as I was starting some portraiture. ah well...

you looked away when we took a pic, right?

heheh :D

missing everyone. :( i am so sad to be back home, and wish these things never had to end...i was very lucky on this whole trip, i had a wonderful time and met wonderful people. i couldn't ask for anything more.

if you're waiting on pics from me, send me a PM or a message on myspace and i'll make sure you get a link. i should have them up later today.

truly,
chrissie

*hugs* to you :D

you looked away when we took a pic, right?

heheh :D

did you see my gear jay? and it was after the show... even just my portrait shows some majorly funked out hair situation. You might look good out of a suitcase my friend, but I prefer to be on the other side of the camera unless I have my entire closet on the road... sure as hell ain't posting pics of me all over the internet in my queue and f*** off to camden to see morrissey shows clothes.
not all of us carry gold shirts to go camping out on the dirty city streets. damn straight I looked away.... more than just morrissey solo lurks flickr... and at the moment that seems to concern me... in fact I didn't exactly tell everyone I was going to london for 6 morrissey shows... :/ it is kinda... well anyway... damn straight i looked away...

Last edited:
did you see my gear jay? and it was after the show... even just my portrait shows some majorly funked out hair situation. You might look good out of a suitcase my friend, but I prefer to be on the other side of the camera unless I have my entire closet on the road... sure as hell ain't posting pics of me all over the internet in my queue and f*** off to camden to see morrissey shows clothes.
not all of us carry gold shirts to go camping out on the dirty city streets. damn straight I looked away.... more than just morrissey solo lurks flickr... and at the moment that seems to concern me... in fact I didn't exactly tell everyone I was going to london for 6 morrissey shows... :/ it is kinda... well anyway... damn straight i looked away...

I undertand, darling- just making sure that was you and I had the right person :)

*hugs*

Jay

I undertand, darling- just making sure that was you and I had the right person :)

*hugs*

Jay

yep thats me. hehehehe. i thought u remembered as i told you there... but looks like you had a busy week:D

Last edited:
Yes, Hugh, I can vouch for that!

Some of those photos turned out great! Thank you all for so graciously posing for my pics, too.

It turned out to be a brilliant weekend despite the aborted Friday gig and the cancellations. The Quarry nights were great (and the M&G Anniversary cake was delicious!) and it was lovely to catch up with old friends and to meet some new ones as well. It's nice to have the photos to prove it.

Oh and Hackney City Farm rules! Larry the donkey saved the day.

Annica

Thanx to all of you for all the kind words!

Yes we all made lemonade out of yet another "Moz cancells due to illness" lemon!! That Friday 1/25/08 we went off to party in the streets of Camden until heaving onto Euston! We drowned our sorrows at the Monarch down the street and danced our legs down to knees to "Still Ill" - video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9ama_gjNdQ

Cheers,

Jay

Last edited:
i apologize for any drunken stupidity i may have been a part of. and you can change my name from dude to anthony if you want.

Back
Top Bottom