My Pix With Fellow Moz Fan Friends in London 1/21/08 - 1/28/08

Awww those photos are brilliant!! My camera wasnt working too well at all, even though Id only bought it a week before, so most of my pics are blurry.

Michael, how on earth did you manage to get the full shirt without it getting torn to shreds?? Well done you lucky guy! :)

Jay, you photo slut, you'll flash your nipples to anyone, won't you?

(I feel so used now.)

and anyway my last lover was named Jay and I am not sleepin with two jays... anyways Jay does not seem to be the type to be making out in tube stations and dark alleyways... so there is not chance for us it seems.

Jay's a dirty boy once you get to know him.

Moz-da-23rd, fear not, we all look better when we're drunk. (I've no idea which one you are, but I know I'm a Greek god when I'm drunk enough.)

XX,
A

There is a lot of photographs from a lot of lovely people there.

During Morrissey tours, the thing that touches me the most is how lovely some people I don't know are to me and to each other.

Thanks for posting these photos Jay. Even the ones of me. In my mind, I look much better.

When are you due?

missing everyone. :( i am so sad to be back home, and wish these things never had to end...i was very lucky on this whole trip, i had a wonderful time and met wonderful people. i couldn't ask for anything more.

if you're waiting on pics from me, send me a PM or a message on myspace and i'll make sure you get a link. i should have them up later today.

truly,
chrissie

Seriously met and spent time with some of the greatest people I've ever encountered during my 8 day stay in London..I miss you all and can't wait for the next tour.

Darren

missing everyone. :( i am so sad to be back home, and wish these things never had to end...i was very lucky on this whole trip, i had a wonderful time and met wonderful people. i couldn't ask for anything more.

if you're waiting on pics from me, send me a PM or a message on myspace and i'll make sure you get a link. i should have them up later today.

truly,
chrissie

That would be nice, or maybe not. I have a vague drunken memory of exposing myself. I don't do Myspace and it seems you don't do PM. Perhaps you could email me a link at [email protected] ?

I had my first Moz gig that week so I felt I would be out of the loop, but everyone was very welcoming. Thank you for being friendly and putting up with all my questions.

Back
Top Bottom