My photographs, moz themed titles.

boyvoyeur

Tony the pony!
Hello there

I have started a myspace page dedicated to my photographs. I'd love fellow moz fans to have a look and tell me what you think. I have given some of the pictures moz inspired titles.:)

so yeah have a butchers and lemme know

x

Hello there

I have started a myspace page dedicated to my photographs. I'd love fellow moz fans to have a look and tell me what you think. I have given some of the pictures moz inspired titles.:)

so yeah have a butchers and lemme know

x

giz a link then:)

I really love disapointed, death at ones elbow but my ultimate favourite is Seasick yet still docked and suffer little children. (the kids sooo cute)

The lass clasping her hands has such a romantic lovely feel to it and i adore this one.

The old guy and rock singer is a class piccie, old and young the contrast is spot on.

I like your style.:)

I love them! Especially the ones that have solitary people in them moping...that is what I love...

thanks a lot guys. im goin to put more up when i get time, if your on myspace id love you to add me x

Tony, great pics. I'm a real sucker for a good black and white shot. You seem to have a very impressive selection of condoms in Sheffield, and as I see you never wish to have kids, I conclude that you live in the right place!
Well done.

"Reel Around The Fountain"....
Any chance of seeing that one? (i love the song!)

Your pictures are interesting, i especially like the "lifeguard"!

Tony, have you or ever considered photographing a Morrissey/Smiths 'event' and using the fans as your subjects?

Tony, have you or ever considered photographing a Morrissey/Smiths 'event' and using the fans as your subjects?

not really, the main reason being it is pretty hard to get decent pictures of people in clubs without it looking really orchestrated. the light never seems to be great and most people cant really pose too well after 5 pints haha. i will deffo think about it though!!

Back
Top Bottom