My new photo

bhops

Last of the famous international screw ups.
These posts are really irritating. Post some actual text or insight as you contribute nothing to this forum.
That is about the worst thing you could say to him :lbf::lbf:

bhops

Last of the famous international screw ups.
It was far less irritating than your choice of pronoun.
Look buddy, I've known you a damn long times on these boards and all that time it's been as a dude. If I made a post using the pronoun 'him' then its purely out of habit and not malice. But nor have I seen a post where you have professed another term. if I missed that post I'm sorry, and because I'm not the monster some people would have you believe I'll happily use 'her/she' or any other term in the future if that's what you prefer.

logic would dictate that a man with a big sweaty schlong should be referred to as a "he'. am I right or am I right?
Logic would also dictate if you want to shack up with a member of a once notable band that you might not want to just sit around in a boarding house for a decade eating bon bons, accruing debt, committing fraud and being a general cunt to people on the internet for 12 hours a day...

Look buddy, I've known you a damn long times on these boards and all that time it's been as a dude. If I made a post using the pronoun 'him' then its purely out of habit and not malice. But nor have I seen a post where you have professed another term. if I missed that post I'm sorry, and because I'm not the monster some people would have you believe I'll happily use 'her/she' or any other term in the future if that's what you prefer.
I’m not mad, b-man. :tongueout: But going forward, I would prefer she/her. :kissingheart:

rifke

team bougatsa
Logic would also dictate if you want to shack up with a member of a once notable band that you might not want to just sit around in a boarding house for a decade eating bon bons, accruing debt, committing fraud and being a general cunt to people on the internet for 12 hours a day...
do you think it's possible?!?! :blush::hearteyecat::fearscream:

Top Bottom