My Morning Jacket - No Morrissey Content

• Thread starter Skinhead Escapes
  • Start date
S

Skinhead Escapes

My Morning Jacket's very very fine third album "It Still Moves" is released today. They make the kind of mellow & delicious alt.country that would melt even the stoniest heart and their singer's voice is the spit of a youthful Neil Young. Buy Buy, bye bye.

> My Morning Jacket's very very fine third album "It Still Moves"
> is released today. They make the kind of mellow & delicious
> alt.country that would melt even the stoniest heart and their singer's
> voice is the spit of a youthful Neil Young. Buy Buy, bye bye.

Oh, you had me until I saw "alt.country." Butt-f***ing hell! Country, S?!!?

> Oh, you had me until I saw "alt.country." Butt-f***ing hell!
> Country, S?!!?

Who cares whether it's music made by Shitkickers for Shitkickers? I never care aboot the genre just whether it's great music and MMJ make great music D!

> Who cares whether it's music made by Shitkickers for Shitkickers? I never
> care aboot the genre just whether it's great music and MMJ make great
> music D!

You do realize I was just teasing, S, don't you? I have a Patsy Cline cd. And occasionally I even listen to it.

Just out of curiosity, was your use of the word "aboot" a typo, or was it a swipe at Canadians with flip-top heads?

> You do realize I was just teasing, S, don't you? I have a Patsy Cline cd.
> And occasionally I even listen to it.

> Just out of curiosity, was your use of the word "aboot" a typo,
> or was it a swipe at Canadians with flip-top heads?

Most definitely a swipe D! Plus doesn't the currently missing Saddam Hussein look much much better with that kind of head too As you can also see, have finally mastered those pesky emoticons

> Most definitely a swipe D! Plus doesn't the currently missing Saddam
> Hussein look much much better with that kind of head too As you can
> also see, have finally mastered those pesky emoticons

Nice one, S. Glad to hear from you. I was beginning to get worried. Where have you been keeping yourself? Drop me a line before I explode! I feel so exposed now! You gave me that questionnaire and I answered it and now you know all these personal things about me like the fact that my favorite word is "Wacka-doo" and then when I'm at my most exposed and vulnerable, you don't write back to me! Butt-f***ing hell, S! You know how SENSITIVE I am. Don't leave me hanging, man!

Post-Traumatic Poetry

Back
Top Bottom