"My minor role in Morrissey’s latest outburst" by Joshua Surtees - The Guardian

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Radis Noir, Oct 30, 2019.

By Radis Noir on Oct 30, 2019 at 6:30 AM
  1. Radis Noir

Radis Noir Active Member

My minor role in Morrissey’s latest outburst - The Guardian
    By Joshua Surtees

"I was invited by the singer’s manager to the Hollywood Bowl concert where he donned the notorious T-shirt"

Joshua Surtees details how Peter Katsis invited him to follow Morrissey's US tour, how he (Surtees) struggled to find a publication to take the story, and when he did, Morrissey then refused him an interview.

[​IMG]

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2019
    • Redundant Redundant x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Radis Noir, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Good to know that in your country there is no such thing as post-tour depression. :thumb:

Also, er... lots of countries have that saying about revenge. Go out mucho? :lbf:
    2. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Although I am skinny I am not Skinny, if you see what I mean?
    3. Carlislebaz
      Carlislebaz
      No , I’m skinny
      • Funny Funny x 1
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      How do you decorate your basement, Ketamine? :)

Do you have, like, pictures of wrestlers and stuff? :)
    5. vegan cro spirit 444
      vegan cro spirit 444
      :clap::clap:

Great work by Moz!! he punked this Guardian twat.
      Guardian will have to do a new round of begging to raise
      funds for the twat to fly back to his hovel.:clap:

he is what you got Guardian::angry:

:tiphat:
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    6. Anonymous
      Anonymous

Ketamine Sun doesn't grant interviews either. Wonder if there's a link...
      Let me try something:

Why do you wear sleeveless t.shirts, Morrissey? Is it because you look gross in them? :)
    7. Carlislebaz
      Carlislebaz
      I’m with you on that one pet lamb
    8. SheilaSmith
      • Like Like x 1
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
    9. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Did I say t. shirts? Sorry Morrissey, I meant shirts. As without short sleeves there's no T shape. Obviously. Although I still see a T pot.

What about waistcoats about 3 sizes too small? Is that gay code? :) For what? :)

Also: to hire people ( managers for instance), do you make them take a test and if their I.Q. is too high, they don't get the job? :)
    10. ThePoliticalRevolution
      ThePoliticalRevolution

I think he looks cute in them. but i prefer a button down shirt with vest. thats a good look,
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    11. Pokey
      Pokey
      "Morrissey's latest outburst" ... that statement works both ways, fuckos. Like Guardian opinion piece writers having "outbursts" over a man giving his opinions.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    12. Nerak
      Nerak
      This isn't going to help Morrissey trust the press. We know it's not aimed at Joshua & his GQ article because Morrissey had already accused The Guardian of trying to kill him with their article covering the Portland protest.

Morrissey says a lot of ridiculous things but it's the way the media shapes & spins his words that bothers him. He's all about strong, mixed emotions & dramas & the press are all about hard & fast opinions & labels.
      • Like Like x 1
    13. The Wild Turkey
      The Wild Turkey
      This guy never went to the Hollywood Bowl show.
      He said he was ready to go and they told him no.
      Then he wrote this story whinin' about it.
      • Like Like x 2
      • Troll Troll x 1
    14. countthree
      countthree
      It seems he was invited as a fan, and he came (or intended to come) to LA as a journalist.
      Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
      • Troll Troll x 1
    15. The Wild Turkey
      The Wild Turkey
      He tries to make it seem like he went to the show but he really didn't.
      This is just some slick writin'.
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    16. HOOTINHADES
      HOOTINHADES
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
    17. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Some of these ppl which you refer to have no respect, standards, manners...they come to the UK to escape the shitholes which they lived in, but then they start to make the place where they live in the UK a shithole bcos this is the way they're used to living...they are just filthy fuckers.

Then they expand their communities, more filthy fuckers arrive or are born, or smuggled in, bigger shitholes develop, some areas become no go areas.

Don't believe me? Head up to Bratford, Huddersfield, shitholes...place fucking stinks.

Down London way, shithole, don't expect to hear any English spoken...even the fucking mayor has trouble with that one...fuckin khan?..more like fuckin kahn't.

Get out to the fringes you'll likely end up stabbed. Shitholes everywhere n rap streaming from everywhere 'bruh' FFS the whole country is being turned into a shithole...pigs live & love shitholes..that's what were dealing with...pigs dressed as humans.

And yet more of the fuckers stream in illegally to stink up the UK. Politicians don't care bcos it's not happening in their neighbourhood or backyard...so that's all fine n dandy then!

And of course skinny loves them & wants to protect them..he must hate the whole of UK & enjoy living in a shithole place like Bratford. Shameful person.
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    18. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Seems like Reelfountain, or Hofmann as she is often called, has decided to post more anonymous, racist guff.

I'm not at all shocked by the language or tone of this latest tirade. This is Morrissey's Right-Wing World, We Just Live In It.

Sad days ahead.
      • Redundant Redundant x 2
      • Like Like x 1
    19. Stephen Hofmann
      Stephen Hofmann
      Grow a pair.
      • Like Like x 2
    20. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Face facts, face reality, take the left wing specs off & see what's happening you idiot.
      • Insightful Insightful x 1