My Love, I'd Do Anything for You b-side

There are some decent people around here who will share it soon.
If I had my record player here, it would be on this site as soon a possible.
Regards,
FWD.

Yeah sure. Will do it later today

Hi, any chance you could post the A-side soon? Appreciate your help.

Meanwhile, @Famous when dead - should I tag this for NHS as (7” Single Edit) or (7” Single Version), do you think?

Hi, any chance you could post the A-side soon? Appreciate your help.

Meanwhile, @Famous when dead - should I tag this for NHS as (7” Single Edit) or (7” Single Version), do you think?
As it's different - I think 7" single version is more apt.
Cheers,
FWD.

Adhouse hasn't been seen since kindly sharing the b-side.
Should we worry now?
Anyone know where to send the ransom money!? :)
FWD.

And there are still some people who believe viny sales are "thriving" and the format is "back"....

If they were:

Nobody would be asking for this on the first place:

1) Everybody would have bought their copy already me included but i don't buy prehistoric formats.
2) Because of Morrissey narrow minded it is not on CD or digital (iTunes).

So here we are beggin for a rip to those few who still bought that old format....pathetic.

And there are still some people who believe viny sales are "thriving" and the format is "back"....

If they were:

Nobody would be asking for this on the first place:

1) Everybody would have bought their copy already me included but i don't buy prehistoric formats.
2) Because of Morrissey narrow minded it is not on CD or digital (iTunes).

So here we are beggin for a rip to those few who still bought that old format....pathetic.
Only slightly more pathetic than someone who doesn't understand what a download section is and feels the need to cough up their poison in it without being able to see the shit tonne of evidence proving them wrong online.

Back
Top Bottom