"My Love, I'd Do Anything For You" #1 in UK Official Vinyl Single Chart Top 40; "Jacky" #4

Official Vinyl Singles Chart Top 40 - Official Charts
30 March 2018 - 05 April 2018

1. "My Love, I'd Do Anything For You"
4. "Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage"

Neither appear in the "Official Singles Chart Top 100".

42707_vinyl_singles_20180330.jpg

They're not mad they're merely stating facts but since you're a snowflake you don't get things like that. You have to worry about Moz's latest statements that tells me he hates people like you.

Now put his record on.

No, he doesn't. What do you mean with "people like you"?

No, he doesn't. What do you mean with "people like you"?
Well, you believe he stands for things he don't and you place your own views in him when his latest comments clearly demonstrate that he is nothing like you and doesn't share your views at all.
It's fascinating that you and most other fans believe he is all about love when in fact he is a very hateful man taking sides with people you call racists.
Maybe he is saying that people like you are the real racists and that people like him who openly dare question the propaganda are in fact truthseekers and anything but racist.
I think you have a lot to think over but I doubt you can take off those Moz specs. Go buy a nice pair of Raybans instead.

This makes no sense. There's no higher position than number 1 your dork. If it's so easy why don't you release one of your meandering uninspired Smiths covers on vinyl? As a token gesture I'll buy 5 copies to give you a kick start.

LOL you mean to say that Skinny sings Smiths songs?? You must be pulling my leg.
Surface on bass and Cheswick on accordion, Im guessing. No drums forbidden by
the Islam.

Moz having a no 1 and no 4 at the same time is probably giving them several symptoms. :fearful:

If people only knew that the music industry and every song on radio is produced by swedes. New albums are not ordered because of a chart position but from shady deals with coke snorting company bosses.

You'd think Moz fans of all people would know how the industry works and how corrupted it is. Morrissey must feel that he is talking to deaf fans.

It's not the f***ing '70s. That's not how it works at all.

Regards,
FWD.

LOL you mean to say that Skinny sings Smiths songs?? You must be pulling my leg.
the Islam.

Moz having a no 1 and no 4 at the same time is probably giving them several symptoms. :fearful:

Symptoms of what you tit, I went to see Morrissey in February and enjoyed my self thank you.

the Islam.

Great point in that the people all for islam and immigration have no clue they are working for their own freedom being cut down and if they think back it has been dramatically in just a few years. Uncleskinny travels a lot but of course doesn't notice that the security checks are now more detailed than ever because he got used to it.

Step by step we get used to things until the day they ring your door and slaughter your family and piss on the floor leaving with the tv and your daughter that have yet to have her first period.

It's not the f***ing '70s. That's not how it works at all.
Then look into it and be surprised. One of few intellectuals on here, Crystal Geezer, mentioned this very fact years ago. And if you think they stopped taking drugs in the 70's then the tests carried out in toilets these people frequent is flashing in bright red.

Useless comments like yours are not in any way needed here and does in fact add anything to the debate so no more spam please.

Well, you believe he stands for things he don't and you place your own views in him when his latest comments clearly demonstrate that he is nothing like you and doesn't share your views at all.
It's fascinating that you and most other fans believe he is all about love when in fact he is a very hateful man taking sides with people you call racists.
Maybe he is saying that people like you are the real racists and that people like him who openly dare question the propaganda are in fact truthseekers and anything but racist.
I think you have a lot to think over but I doubt you can take off those Moz specs. Go buy a nice pair of Raybans instead.

Maybe you are confusing me with someone else, because I never call people racist. I don't believe in the existence of human races. When someone uses the word racist that tells more about that person than about the recipient of the insult.

Maybe you are confusing me with someone else, because I never call people racist. I don't believe in the existence of human races. When someone uses the word racist that tells more about that person than about the recipient of the insult.
I doubt scientists are too concerned what you believe in or not when the facts are there, we all belong to a race even if we hate the idea itself.

If someone is a racist, why wouldn't you call them racist? Are you suggesting racists don't exist because you don't believe in race? What strange logic.

Also, anyone who says they don't see race, is lying, and they know it. It's impossible to not see race. Let me guess, some of your best friends are black too?

From a societal aspect, race is very real. True, science doesn't make that distinction, but good luck getting most people to think as scientists do.

All of this sounds like the old, you're a racist for pointing out the existence of racism lines that some closet bigots seem to think makes sense. Give it up.

If someone is a racist, why wouldn't you call them racist? Are you suggesting racists don't exist because you don't believe in race? What strange logic.

Also, anyone who says they don't see race, is lying, and they know it. It's impossible to not see race. Let me guess, some of your best friends are black too?

From a societal aspect, race is very real. True, science doesn't make that distinction, but good luck getting most people to think as scientists do.

All of this sounds like the old, you're a racist for pointing out the existence of racism lines that some closet bigots seem to think makes sense. Give it up.

Yes, I do. If I call someone racist I feel I'm backing the existence of human races. And you are. I prefer to call those people just as haters, exploiters, robbers, war criminals, etc. That is what they actually are and that lets me understand the actual reason behind some hideous statements and actions. The word racism hides real felonies that need to be explicited.
On the other hand, sometimes it's just a void insult: when the recipient doesn't have bad intentions but serious concerns about social matters.
I hope I could explain myself and you don't call me racist just because I don't believe in human races but in human uniqueness.

Yes, I do. If I call someone racist I feel I'm backing the existence of human races. And you are. I prefer to call those people just as haters, exploiters, robbers, war criminals, etc. That is what they actually are and that lets me understand the actual reason behind some hideous statements and actions. The word racism hides real felonies that need to be explicited.
On the other hand, sometimes it's just a void insult: when the recipient doesn't have bad intentions but serious concerns about social matters.
I hope I could explain myself and you don't call me racist just because I don't believe in human races but in human uniqueness.

But..that hate, that exploitation, that theft, that crime originates from a place of racial prejudice? Just because you don't want to acknowledge human races doesn't mean people who very obviously do won't perpetuate these issues. People still hate and commit offenses/crimes against other people purely based on the color of their skin/national origin. You saying "Well, I'll call them something else" doesn't do anything to acknowledge the origin of the problem.

But..that hate, that exploitation, that theft, that crime originates from a place of racial prejudice? Just because you don't want to acknowledge human races doesn't mean people who very obviously do won't perpetuate these issues. People still hate and commit offenses/crimes against other people purely based on the color of their skin/national origin. You saying "Well, I'll call them something else" doesn't do anything to acknowledge the origin of the problem.

Well, not at all. I believe that first existed the desire of exploitation, colonization, robbery, greed, hate, envy, etc., and later they invented a theory that suited to those needs. Like it happens with most human theories that guide our lives in this world.

While I'm sure he'd prefer to be on the actual Top 100 the fact that he's able to sell vinyl, which despite gains for years, seems to suggest he is still a very viable artist. The album itself sold better than the last one. While his fanbase has shrunk since 2005 it appears to be steady despite all the horrible press.

Number 1 for a second week and Jacky's moves to number 8:

20180407_161126.jpg
20180407_161432.jpg
20180407_161035.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

hope on Record Store Day for a release, but if I right it's next weekend, so no Morrissey single for Record Store Day this year.

2 weeks nmbr 1 ,Congrats Morrissey.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom