"My Love, I'd Do..." and "All The Young People..." 7" sleeves

From an anonymous person:

42213_201802_singles_front.jpg

42212_201802_singles_back.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Slightly disappointed that no new info has been given on these as the 2nd of March is next week. :(

Maybe they’re planning them to be RSD releases instead?
whens that?

My Love... is a great song, one of the few highlights from the recent album. Not sure why he's not opening sets with that one. Loving 'Rose Garden' as the b-side, I thought that sounded great.

All the Young People could've been good if it was recorded/produced properly. Sadly, they made a mess of that one in the studio.

Huuuummm... I would be truly disapointed if this is to be for RSD, cause it is Always difficult to grab one, especially, if you don't live in UK, US... So, most of these ends up in ebay for reseling and, as Always, the price is not welcoming. So, I really expect that they have delayed, but still has an independente release.

These two singles look great. Beautiful treatment. I only wish they were maxi singles on 12 inch vinyl with 3 B sides each. Not too much to ask is it? I can only think Morrissey is saving the other tracks for a limited edition deluxe LIHS or a new album altogether. I'm not crazy about live covers but actual physical releases versus the harvest debacle I will take any day.

Those bar-codes tho...

This is the most comprehensive list for pre-'selling in' of music in the UK - he's not been on one prior since Jacky's:
www.actionrecords.co.uk/shop/pre-order_u01.htm
Action Records replied to me with the single was 'blocked' (their term) and no further explanation.
A bigger release list for next week will appear on Monday - I will post it then.
Regards,
FWD.

Is it possible that these are a (well-designed) hoax? I'm not claiming that to be the case, and I hope the three unreleased songs (2 live covers and a new mix of "All the Young People...") surface in one form or another eventually. It's just a bit odd that photos of these two 7" singles appeared out of nowhere.

Is it possible that these are a (well-designed) hoax? I'm not claiming that to be the case, and I hope the three unreleased songs (2 live covers and a new mix of "All the Young People...") surface in one form or another eventually. It's just a bit odd that photos of these two 7" singles appeared out of nowhere.
My personal opinion - which will annoy our 'Slavik' friends: this is another situation where someone is dangling something under collector's noses. Much like the mysterious QID 7&12" that 'leaked' in one specific area of the world, coincidentally in to the hands of a large collector... there's a dodgy Rep, corrupt pressing plant or something not quite above board regarding how these come to be out in the wild (assuming they are real). The elephant in the room isn't our explanations for the lack of information, but the OP's lack of information/provenance/source - who better to know?
Although ultimately the QID single was real, if you look at the total lack of clarity, how it was presented, the area of the world it originated from, the selling of items on discogs etc, etc... This all seems very similar indeed.
As always: happy to be wrong. I will remain optimistically skeptical and sounding critical of people's behaviour until I know otherwise for sure - if that is taken as a personal afront, it is not intended. Asking questions in this situation is utterly reasonable - even if there's no answers forthcoming.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
The UK Amazon no longer says out of stock.
It now links to just 1 new copy by a German seller/business with 85% positive feedback who has it listed (all one copy of it) as 'in stock' (£17.63). Ebay & Amazon sellers are both in Germany.
The UK indies will have any official release info for all vinyl for the end of March soon - I'm keeping tabs on it.
Would be nice if the things falling off the back of a lorry ceased and some reliable route to fans happened soon.
Regards,
FWD.

I preordered from Amazon France as that was the only live listing I could find last week, they claim to be despatching it today. We'll see..

The UK Amazon no longer says out of stock.
It now links to just 1 new copy by a German seller/business with 85% positive feedback who has it listed (all one copy of it) as 'in stock' (£17.63). Ebay & Amazon sellers are both in Germany.
The UK indies will have any official release info for all vinyl for the end of March soon - I'm keeping tabs on it.
Would be nice if the things falling off the back of a lorry ceased and some reliable route to fans happened soon.
Regards,
FWD.

71RQEo6dZ4L._SL1200_.jpg

The list of RSD releases is released tomorrow evening so we’ll know whether it will be out for that very soon.

Sincere question. here: Who is Bob Clearmountain And what if I can find it online should I listen to?

Merci D'avance,

Robert Saint-Loup

I groaned out loud when I saw that he was releasing that as a single. Until...
Bob Clearmountain mix! I like that the general consensus on the album version was heard and taken into account.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom