My Love, I’d do anything

K

Knowledge

My Love, I’d do anything

The sleeve picture was brought to M’s attention from the UK show Qi, series 12 episode 6.

The show aired in 2014.
So it may have been 'brought to.. ' 4 years after broadcast...
That said, it's on constant repeat and can quite easily be related to Morrissey with no primary sources if seen in the last 8 years of repeats.
The programme uses stock images throughout the show consistently and you will see said identified as 'stock' in 2018 when it was used here also.
Unless there's better information forthcoming with regards to how this came to be used, it can certainly sit firmly at the coincidence end of evidence - unless anon wishes to elaborate.
FWD.

Screenshot_20221224-184414.png

The show aired in 2014.
So it may have been 'brought to.. ' 4 years after broadcast...
That said, it's on constant repeat and can quite easily be related to Morrissey with no primary sources if seen in the last 8 years of repeats.
The programme uses stock images throughout the show consistently and you will see said identified as 'stock' in 2018 when it was used here also.
Unless there's better information forthcoming with regards to how this came to be used, it can certainly sit firmly at the coincidence end of evidence - unless anon wishes to elaborate.
FWD.

View attachment 87330
My sources remain guarded by the 1968 official secrets act

Back
Top Bottom