My last Smiths / Moz items up for auction

His items, can do what he wants. Good luck to anyone that sells their hard earned stuff, takes years and thousands, and thousands of pounds go in to it. I just had an issue with the “low ball” comment. Alan got loads of offers, ridiculous eye watering offers, and still scoffed at them, it wasn’t just a “no thank you” decline, he was actually quite insulted and blunt. Not just speaking for myself here either, a few other collectors said he was a bit of a dick.
fair enough

He (along with soft argie Marc) try to come across as no all’s on the signed front. It’s cringeworthy. Not as cringeworthy as Cassidy’s stupid gig list. Middle England ponce.
lol! glad it annoys you

I just wanted to apologise for the low ball comment, clearly it was unfounded. I was quite surprised by the high prices paid for my items in the previous auction as im sure everyone else was which made me optimistic about this last one. I m sure everyone will agree it was a disappointment and i m sure as fans and collectors you all would have liked to have seen them make top dollar because it adds more value to what you have in your collection. I am naturally unhappy that they didnt make what they should have but i took a gamble and i live by my decision and get on with life.

Last edited:
I just wanted to apologise for the low ball comment, clearly it was unfounded. I was quite surprised by the high prices paid for my items in the previous auction as im sure everyone else was which made me optimistic about this last one. I m sure everyone will agree it was a disappointment and i m sure as fans and collectors you all would have liked to have seen them make top dollar because it adds more value to what you have in your collection. I am naturally unhappy that they didnt make what they should have but i took a gamble and i live by my decision and get on with life.

Fair play: sorry for mean spirited comments about you. Xx

that means so much from someone anonymous ? well not really, why not make yourself known and validate your comments ?

Same, no hard feelings from me either. Think I said my peace anyway, was just the lowball comment that ticked me off. But no other qualms at all.

Back
Top Bottom