My Interview With !Viva Hate!

You already know I think highly of you. No reason to belabor the point...

I'll concede you have ascended on your own merit to the peak of the heirarchical structure here. How's that.

You already know I think highly of you. No reason to belabor the point...

I'll concede you have ascended on your own merit to the peak of the heirarchical structure here. How's that.

Thats much better. You should say more things like this about me and more often.

?‍♀️

I donno...I was gonna make a list but the more I thought about it the more I realized there’s an awful lot of people I would have sex with.

Opposite for me. I almost never have celebrity crushes ever. Rhea is a big exception.

The only celebrity chick I've ever been over the moon for is Chloe Sevigny but not so much anymore; more how she was in the 90s.

I think Billie Eilish is ridiculously beautiful even though she kind of has this creepy dead stare all the time, like a lobotomized husky.

Opposite for me. I almost never have celebrity crushes ever. Rhea is a big exception.

The only celebrity chick I've ever been over the moon for is Chloe Sevigny but not so much anymore; more how she was in the 90s.

I think Billie Eilish is ridiculously beautiful even though she kind of has this creepy dead stare all the time, like a lobotomized husky.

Billie is a cute girl but I’m not really attracted to her.

I took a test earlier where you pick between women and these were my choices:

91C6C5D1-BFCA-44F1-9BFC-EF53559820A0.jpeg

CFE100AC-AF4D-43DE-97D0-3D198D3D6A56.jpeg
192A509C-7379-4364-98D6-4293AA343BC6.jpeg

Unbalance is proper english whereas imbalance is american english and we don't really rate that as much.
Your loss. Greatest country in the world, shitbag. Also unbalance as you screenshot the definition is a verb. Your use of it was as a noun, which is incorrect.

Back
Top Bottom