My Interview With !Viva Hate!

Sure, but I unironically don't have any frens. What do frens tend to talk about?
david cassidy and the latest records i think. I don't know, I don't have any either.

he just wants to send you a picture of his dick. trust me its nothing to write home about.:rolleyes:
Oh. I figured it was going to be sexual, but I didn't completely know. Why isn't it anything to write home about? I believe she told me she had a bulbous salutation, but she could have been lying of course.

Thank you! I believe that's the first time anybody's ever said that to me. The offer does sound intriguing. What would we discuss in PM's?
1525268786652.jpg

Only based things. Catboys, conservatism, and how women are stupid c***s. :tongueout:

david cassidy and the latest records i think. I don't know, I don't have any either.
Didn't David Cassidy recently drop dead? Well, we share at least two things in common then. The reason I don't have any frens is because I spend the vast majority of my time browsing 4chan, listening to Moz and watching edgy, conservative political content. None of those things are very attractive to normies. Why don't you have frens, fren?

Only based things. Catboys, conservatism, and how women are stupid c***s. :tongueout:
Sounds pretty based, if I do say so myself. Did you see Lolisocks' stream from earlier? He went lips mode with a random qt cosplay girl.

Fell asleep thru pt.1..TLDR...ffs keep your answers brief...i know you girls like to prattle on, but I don't need inside leg measurements, or yawnorama. Sorry, am sure there's sm good content Viva, but I'll need to revisit when I've had less than 2 beers.

The book on tape version didn’t fare any better. :cry:
Part 1 is over an hour long. :tearsofjoy:

Re; the text interview versions, maybe break the whole thing down into bitesize, manageable chunks?

You missed nothing, just two #redundant posters jerking each other off, both of whom passed their sell-by-date on this forum many years ago. !Viva! with his boring and repetitive '90s low-rent shock humour and Stylurker with his 1980s movie bully false bravado who deep down craves acceptance. Why anyone would want to read three interviews, let alone one, from the guy who has already written 20,000 posts on this forum is beyond me. I would only be interested in an interview with him that started with the question "you realize you're not getting any of that time back, right?". The interviews follow the same pattern as his one dimensional comment history = #redundant #avoid

You missed nothing, just two #redundant posters jerking each other off, both of whom passed their sell-by-date on this forum many years ago. !Viva! with his boring and repetitive '90s low-rent shock humour and Stylurker with his 1980s movie bully false bravado who deep down craves acceptance. Why anyone would want to read three interviews, let alone one, from the guy who has already written 20,000 posts on this forum is beyond me. I would only be interested in an interview with him that started with the question "you realize you're not getting any of that time back, right?". The interviews follow the same pattern as his one dimensional comment history = #redundant #avoid

So....either you read it, and are therefore clearly interested in the dialog between two posters you claim to be totally dismissive of...or you didn't read it, in which case you can't really comment on it/offer a critique to other prospective readers, but you comment on it anyway. Gotcha.

Watch those tells, bud. You're still not very good at this.

Better yet, maybe a picture book next time instead. God bless the age of ADD halfwits...

Hey Mr. Jackpots, I was trying to be constructive so wind your neck in.

I have no issue with VH or you (I'm still very grateful for your work on the NHS).

It was/is a very long read, so either edit or break it into smaller lumps. That way people will want read it, which is what you/VH actually intended, hence it being published on here, as opposed to it being ignored & the whole thing being a waste of time.

You should learn to accept, & see the value in, constructive criticism instead if jumping straight on the defensive. Take note.

I have no issue with VH or you (I'm still very grateful for your work on the NHS).

It was/is a very long read, so either edit or break it into smaller lumps. That way people will want read it, which is what you/VH actually intended, hence it being published on here, as opposed to it being ignored & the whole thing being a waste of time.

You should learn to accept, & see the value in, constructive criticism instead if jumping straight on the defensive. Take note.

I don't have to "learn" anything. You say it's too long...we're talking about two posts on a web forum, the first one of which maxes out at the imposed character limit and the second one of which, off the top of my head, maybe reaches half that expanse. That's it. It's two people talking. The questions are readily distinguishable from the answers, the subject matter is linear, and the topics being discussed aren't exactly the pinnacle of esoteria. It's a straightforward dialogue.

I mean if this was too much for you, I'm just not sure what else to say. I don't cater to the attention span that has been whittled down by shit journalists via years and years of lowest common denominator internet tripe reducing everything to a blurb.

You're welcome for the NHS.

Last edited:

i dont know, I've had enough of this viva hate character and his "interviews" myself. it's all become rather cheesy, if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom