My Interview With !Viva Hate!

Why didn't you ask him about his experience at Gamestop last year?

Why would he? You don’t see me asking you to explain your hissy fit at Bagel Boss...

You realize that's Skylarker, right...

Skylarker had the hissy fit at Bagel Boss, you had the public freakout at GameStop.

It was weird to play this because I've forgotten so much of that stuff you articulated...not as in "water under the bridge" forgotten but literally forgotten. You mention two falling outs but I only recall one; the one you went into detail about regarding NHNS. I don't recall any other period of contention with you but if you say it was there then it was there. What was the other falling out over??

Regarding NHNS, I believe, as you say, that I talked to her quite a bit but in my mind, now, I feel like it was five minutes in real life and maybe three PMs. I know that's likely untrue or else why would I have gotten so pissy with you over it but honestly in my head it seems like the blink of an eye. I don't know if that's because I was so blisteringly drunk any time I'd post on here after 10 p.m. and therefore can't remember properly or if it's age getting the best of me or if it's because, these days, I would never PM a chick online and so therefore can't conceive of EVER having done it, but at any rate in my head all of that seems like nothing and it's f***ing ridiculous that we ever fought about it.

Last thing I'll say is that it's not so much that I don't like to talk about that stuff; it's just that I (as already noted) don't remember a lot of it and what I do remember seems to me, now, to have been a grotesque waste of time...not in the sense of correspondence with you but just in general on the forum; I mean I honestly can't believe how much I was into this place back then. All the time I spent on here dealing with f***ing halfwits. Looking back I can't conceive of posting more than a handful of times a week, or exerting energy on people who literally have the I.Q. of a dead horse. Not to mention the f***ing psychopaths who actually followed me around the internet and made jokes about my kids dying.

Oh well. That's incels for ya.

https://voca.ro/bUTE2R3Leqq

It is interesting stuff, the whole human experience. But have the self awareness to realize, this can easily be interpreted as the same type of puking out emotion with out filters, like a lot CG’s personal reveals. Watch for the emotional hangover with this stuff as it can be mental in a bad way and maybe not in a good one. It may be helpful for you, I just don’t see that I guess.

https://voca.ro/dbdBcEbzT1A

Thank you VH for taking the time, and going back over things that might still be painful for you, to answer my questions.

After listening to them all, I am struck by how soft and peaceful your voice sounds. It has a very soothing quality. The thing that stood out the most is your ultra-competitive nature juxtaposed against your extremely low-self-esteem. You seem to be driven to be the best by the things that have happened in your past, but somehow seeing the worst as it relates to how you perceive yourself.

PS. I knew when I left the one "his" in one of the questions (referring to your "masculine" past) you would call me out on it. Not so much a test as a confirmation of thought. :) Again, much appreciated.

https://voca.ro/4pfOxFHRPDu

what IS this shit?

Viva, thanks for doing these for me/us...it was really great to put a voice-to-the-face-to-the-name, so to speak...very much appreciated that you took the time to do this.
Despite your sore throat, you came across really well, I must say. Nice tone, & good fluidity, with an American twist. Not sure where you're from exactly, but it's a nice accent.
I particularly liked it when you strayed from the script; it was better because, as you know, reading from a script can sometimes come across as a bit stilted, which is to be expected as it can be quite awkward reading back text, especially when it's your own. When you started to fill with ad libs, & normal speech/conversational patterns, it was much better & we got a better sense of the real you. This was nice, especially as you showed your clear, good sense of humour, & natural intellect.
I look fwd to part 2, if that's your intention?
Thanks again.

https://voca.ro/5v9sj07WH9y

Back
Top Bottom