My Interview With !Viva Hate!

I don't buy cereal because I don't drink milk so eating dry cereal makes sense. I like Wheaties and Cheerios. Corn Flakes are good but not my first choice.
I liked the latest Spiderman series but before that I never paid attention that much. I don't look for those superhero movies but there are so many of them that I have started watching. I think the Thor movies are fun. I have not watched Joker but I finally decided I would spoil it and watch some clips and I hate it.
Your podcast could be about pop culture in general. I know there are a lot of those already but most of them are really boring. You could talk about Morrissey sometimes but it wouldn't be a Morrissey podcast. You could talk about whether Brad Pitt should get an Oscar or what's on Netflix.
I think Swords is one of the best records Morrissey has released since Quarry. You could rate the songs on it and talk about that. If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me and Because Of My Poor Education are great and so are My Dearest Love and Shame Is The Name. I don't like Friday Mourning and Never Played Symphonies. Earlier in his career I wasn't divided that much and liked all the styles he did but now I don't really want to hear lounge singer Morrissey unless it's a great song. Because Of My Poor Education should have been a big hit. It's like 70's Queen or Elton level pop music but with Morrissey's style. The melody, lyrics, and vocal are all great and the music is perfect too.

Thank you and kisses and hugs!

I get accused of the same as you accuse Rifke of but she does seem a bit desperate to hijack threads here but on the other hand that makes most threads stay alive.

Maybe we are too harsh on Rifke?
f***en creep, you insert yourself in every thread in every post, asshole.

f***en creep, you insert yourself in every thread in every post, asshole.
I try my best to annoy the living life out of people like you. If I don't post things here then the activity on this forum dies and I have numbers to prove it.

I am the only legend here but I don't want to be here. I envy the determination of those that left for good.

Urbanus and Rifke in a contest for being the biggest creep.
I never win anything so it is over to you Rifke and your award speech.

Thank heavens if I was popular and seen as someone people here could like cause that would mean me talking a pack of lies like the rest here.

Shruggy shrug shrug

@!Viva Hate!, when are you going to respond to my post? I've been waiting to hear your thoughts on those two videos for approximately a week now.

Oh, and by the way, why does that femoid use the Eddy character? Does she have a mental illness or something? And is she correct in stating that you're a member of Mensa?

@!Viva Hate!, when are you going to respond to my post? I've been waiting to hear your thoughts on those two videos for approximately a week now.

Oh, and by the way, why does that femoid use the Eddy character? Does she have a mental illness or something? And is she correct in stating that you're a member of Mensa?
eddy's my bear. he likes to talk too, you know :(

It was from a long time ago. I just knew you had rated it very highly once upon a time. It's interesting how you rate high initially and then lower your scores over time. For me, it's the opposite. All of Morrissey's grow on me, no matter what I thought of them initially.

How can Viva Hate give Viva Hate a 6/10? It's quite clearly not. Alsatian Cousin, Everyday Is Like Sunday, Late Night Maudlin Street, Suedehead, Break Up the Family and I Don't Mind If You Forget Me are all among his best songs. All of the other songs are enjoyable too, it's at least an 8/10.

Bona Drag is a 10, I agree.

Kill Uncle is not a 5. It's a great, but misunderstood album. 8/10.

Your Arsenal and Vauxhall are both 10's, I agree.

Southpaw Grammar is awesome, it's like a 9/10.

Maladjusted is also great. It also has some of his best songs. The title track, Trouble Loves Me, Ammunition, Wide to Receive and Alma Matters specifically. It's an 8/10. The deluxe version which has the amazing B-sides is a 9/10.

YOU ARE THE QUARRY IS NOT A 6, FREN! At least a 9/10.

RINGLEADER IS NOT A 5, FREN! At least an 11/10. How can you think this is his worst or second worst album?

Years of Refusal is a solid 8, I agree.

WORLD PEACE IS NOT A 9/10, FREN! It's a 6.5/10.

Low in High School is not a 6. It's a solid 8/10.

California Son is teetering between an 8 and a 9, but I'll lean with an 8/10.

I'd say he sounds similar on Years of Refusal too, but I understand what you mean. He can't control what his voice does with age, and compared to a lot of singers from the era, he sounds amazing. You Have Killed Me isn't "okay," it's a masterpiece. At Last I am Born and I Just Want to See the Boy Happy are not crap, fren! I shall duel you over this. No, Morrissey's vulgar lyrics are kino. It's not a stretch, fren. Listen to the album again to see what I mean.

Sorry that my favorite album is not some pre-approved Rolling Stone or Pitchfork album, fren! Ringleader is way better than Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, or OK Computer, or Exile on Main Street, or Highway 61 Revisited, or Ziggy Stardust, or Loveless, or The Dark Side of the Moon or whatever else is supposed to be everybody's favorite album. And I'm 18, and I've listened to roughly 800 studio albums. Including compilations and lives, it's way past 1,000. At what number do you think Ringleader magically won't be my favorite album?

https://voca.ro/laKKJZze25b

I KNEW I WAS NEXT IS NOT STUPID, AND GANGLORD ISN'T JUST "OKAY". Both of those songs are masterpieces. Christian Dior is probably the worst of those B-sides, so of course that's the one you like most. Why are you such a contrarian, fren?

I've decided that you're completely jealous now. The shirt's design is so cool. Sorry fren, I have autism so I often can't understand when people are being sarcastic. I don't get the joke though. Are you implying 6" is small? Perhaps for you, but generally speaking, it isn't.

MORRISSEY DOES NOT HAVE A TINY ****, FREN! He's also not an alcoholic. You don't have proof for any of these claims, and one can easily be disputed. I didn't like doing this, as I'm a completely heterosexual, but if you Google "Morrissey bulge," you'll find many results which shows at the very least, he isn't tiny.

>He purposefully wears it lower, to make it like he has more to cover.
Cope.

LIHS side one IS perfect. Side two isn't "very, very horrible." Those songs aren't stupid. And When You Open Your Legs is the best song on that side. You can't use "gay" as an insult, fren. It would be like if I used "autistic" as an insult. Based baby Jesus. I'm glad you can't argue with it, fren. If you haven't noticed, I'm always correct about political/cultural matters. For instance, war with Iran and women. According to one of your previous vocaroo's, a femoid given moderating duties ruined this board, and you have to say to yourself: "Well, duh." Not to mention how annoying Amy, Rifke and Nerak are. If they got offline, and got back in the kitchen, this world would be a much better place.

No, Morrissey's very sweet. And I saw the things you said about his cat, fren! Not cool at all. How are you going to be a cat boy when you're minimizing the death of Dude?

>I am rarely ever wrong, as people generally tend to find out.
What did you mean by this?

I understand your point, and I kek'd at the Thelma part, but I like it. It reminds me of a better Young Americans.

Morrissey's the best songwriter of all time though. He still has a lot in the tank, as proof by I Thought You Were Dead.

I'm glam by the time you're reading this, you will have watched those two videos. What did you think?

Thank you, fren.

How is that nonsense or unbelievable? Have you ever been to /r9k/? I'm far from the only autistic virgin online. And compared to what some people claim to be on the internet, whether it be a celebrity, or a millionaire, or having a giant member, it's rather tame. Morrissey definitely is an aspie like me. Trust me, I should know. I have folders with hundreds of Pepe's. But as I can't post them, I just post ones I find on Google. They nearly all originate from 4chan though. Glad you know who Wojak is, kek. Not quite Pepe, but here's a doomer meme. I find it kind of funny, despite Morrissey's music not being for women:
ENeF215WoAIjh5i

https://voca.ro/4uPMJgvfczh

You posted it on Tuesday and I recorded my response on Thursday. I’m just lazy and didn’t upload it. Sorry, fren.

Ignore her, she drinks.

I am not currently a member of Mensa.

Back
Top Bottom