My interview (with stone philips)all is revealed

“Yeah big girl. Show me how you handle things! Take it like a man. Uhhhh yes! LIKE A MAN”

- bhops
jpa63b.jpg

Like a duck, looks chill on the surface but underneath there is a hell of a lot activity going on.

I did not know she was a female (voice). I thought the female gendered life writing was a schtick, I always thought it was a male writer by what they said in their responses to people. Just goes to show, you can't label someone in your head by what they write/say on an internet forum. The schtick is funny though.
Viva's very masculine voice was a big letdown and sort of killed what was sexy. Must have gone to some crazy dude in Brazil for what was promising to be a complete sex change but turned out to be nothing but.

A long pyjamas party waits for him.

Viva's very masculine voice was a big letdown and sort of killed what was sexy. Must have gone to some crazy dude in Brazil for what was promising to be a complete sex change but turned out to be nothing but.

A long pyjamas party waits for him.

Aww. You mean my fake accent? Lol.

I love pajamas!

This could end with Bhops opting for you instead of Rifke and they had some amazing chemistry.

I wouldn’t doubt it. That seems to be the case with a lot of guys around here if my inbox is any indication. :tongueout:

I did not know she was a female (voice). I thought the female gendered life writing was a schtick, I always thought it was a male writer by what they said in their responses to people. Just goes to show, you can't label someone in your head by what they write/say on an internet forum. The schtick is funny though.
occams razor, pal

This could end with Bhops opting for you instead of Rifke and they had some amazing chemistry.

Pfffttt, I'm out of her league.

it's sad that the only way bhops can relate to women is to question whether they're f***able or not. weird that he would do it on a message board where he has no chance of f***ing any of them anyway. I suspect he does it to belittle women. it's troglodyte behaviour, for sure, and makes him the last person whose opinion about f***ability or unf***ability I would care about.

get out of here with your speculating, bhops, you gross creep.

it's sad that the only way bhops can relate to women is to question whether they're f***able or not. weird that he would do it on a message board where he has no chance of f***ing any of them anyway. I suspect he does it to belittle women. it's troglodyte behaviour, for sure, and makes him the last person whose opinion about f***ability or unf***ability I would care about.

get out of here with your speculating, bhops, you gross creep.

No amount of begging is gonna change my mind about you.

No amount of begging is gonna change my mind about you.

Such toxic masculinity! I bet you grew up ashamed of yourself so you try to mask your inadequacies by tearing down those you perceive to be weaker than you! Nagl.

Are you trying to die alone? Because this is how you die alone...

Such toxic masculinity! I bet you grew up ashamed of yourself so you try to mask your inadequacies by tearing down those you perceive to be weaker than you! Nagl.

Are you trying to die alone? Because this is how you die alone...
:lbf:

No! No kisses for you! Not even digital ones until you are properly woke and learn to respect women as equals! They are not simply fodder for your average penis! You will acknowledge the female mind, respect the female mind, and love the female mind AND YOU WILL LIKE IT.

Back
Top Bottom