My interview (with stone philips)all is revealed

How rude.
Considering her complete lack of remorse regarding her recent behaviour, I give zero f***s as to whether it was rude or not. And as for Viva white knighting her, how hilarious considering he made far worse remarks about her after she rebuffed his advances via DM :lbf:

So let me restate my position, totally and completely unf***able.

Considering her complete lack of remorse regarding her recent behaviour, I give zero f***s as to whether it was rude or not. And as for Viva white knighting her, how hilarious considering he made far worse remarks about her after she rebuffed his advances via DM :lbf:

Not even with a Bhopspole.

Alright then.

Alright then.

One thing I will say for Rifke, she's a big girl and can handle herself, shes not one to complain about the slings and arrows flung on these boards. She takes the insults like a man.

One thing I will say for Rifke, she's a big girl and can handle herself, shes not one to complain about the slings and arrows flung on these boards. She takes the insults like a man.

Worst compliment ever!!!!

"She takes the insults like a man"...

Really, worst compliment ever!!!

I'll take that as a compliment :lbf:

I didn’t make advances toward her. Lol. I literally talk to everyone in the exact same way you f***ing stooge. Don’t know if you noticed, but I’m not terribly into women.

I didn’t make advances toward her. Lol. I literally talk to everyone in the exact same way you f***ing stooge. Don’t know if you noticed, but I’m not terribly into women.
So you're currently dating a dude?

“Yeah big girl. Show me how you handle things! Take it like a man. Uhhhh yes! LIKE A MAN”

- bhops
jpa63b.jpg

Seems legit.
I’m guessing you didn’t actually read the interview...
I looked at it once, didn't see where you specified a gender of your current relationship. I swore I read that you said if you had to categorize it was more toward the bisexual side of things, which last time I checked meant that you are attracted to women.

I looked at it once, didn't see where you specified a gender of your current relationship. I swore I read that you said if you had to categorize it was more toward the bisexual side of things, which last time I checked meant that you are attracted to women.

I didn’t say I wasn’t attracted to women at all. I said I wasn’t terribly interested in them.

I said in the interview that the person I’m with is more sex compatible with me. So...there you go.

I did not know she was a female (voice). I thought the female gendered life writing was a schtick, I always thought it was a male writer by what they said in their responses to people. Just goes to show, you can't label someone in your head by what they write/say on an internet forum. The schtick is funny though.

She could swap tools with Viva. I mean, Viva would have better use for hers.

The slowest philosopher on record. All those books and not a single brain cell to absorb them.

Back
Top Bottom