My interview (with stone philips)all is revealed

I've always found that canadians have more of an american accent than the americans and this proves it. I also get why canadian serial killers were so interested and fascinated. That voice I would expect to find in those oriental sex doll robots.

Statement from Urbanus in chatroom:

"I hereby deny that I was ever interested in Rifke in any way. Her voice is like HAL 9000 in 2019. I will never be able to sleep again."

GrotesqueCleanDanishswedishfarmdog-small.gif

was it the cocaine really though? sure whatever she was getting was high grade, my guess is was the mixing it with anti depressants :crazy:

Probably! My understanding is he was also about to divorce her too so I’m sure it wasn’t a good mixture of circumstances and pharmaceuticals. Travis the chimp took antidepressants with his tea and he ate a woman’s face off. :nomouth:

Probably! My understanding is he was also about to divorce her too so I’m sure it wasn’t a good mixture of circumstances and pharmaceuticals. Travis the chimp took antidepressants with his tea and he ate a woman’s face off. :nomouth:
well, at least she didn't kill the kids, thank god for small favors, men usually do in those situations, still, wonder how they are now...

I've always found that canadians have more of an american accent than the americans and this proves it. I also get why canadian serial killers were so interested and fascinated. That voice I would expect to find in those oriental sex doll robots.
No way. She sounds British if anything. She doesn’t sound American at all. And I don’t mean this to be an insult it’s actually a compliment. I think her accent is beautiful and I wish I had it for myself.

No way. She sounds British if anything. She doesn’t sound American at all. And I don’t mean this to be an insult it’s actually a compliment. I think her accent is beautiful and I wish I had it for myself.
If you think that is how brits sound you need to travel more and maybe together with Lanterns so you two could learn a thing or two.

She sounds like something as unusual as an american who knows her english is all. Away from that it is clear LH made her feel exposed and uneasy and she had to go to great lengths to try and recapture some of her cred here but all of that is completely gone now.

Since eyelid flicker is related to stress she must be flapping those babies like mad right now.

"Women with small breasts always have to argue and will always try to win any argument. They will belittle other women cause having small breasts means they are never seen as real women. This may even result in stalking of people they somehow get fascinated with but deeply hate."

Hubris on Adolf Hitler level and her pockets are full of sweets.Imagine how it must hurt for her to be a nobody. She cracks up laughing at herself showing how the persona she created in her recording is completely fake.

The voice is not her own and she is talking at the front of her mouth like you do when you talk with a lower tone of voice. It is a person who normally sounds american who imitates someone in the south of England. Like someone reading Wuthering Heights going Miss Bronte Miss Bronte will I ever get laid?

"Rifkay"

Back
Top Bottom