My hubby brought me a DVD back from a business trip in London

Ms Valerie Gina

I don't recognize it and it has no cover.

Did my husband get swindled?

holly.jpg

I tried to take a cute picture ;)

Last edited:
The only people being swindled are those who actually believe you are who you claim to be...

Yep.

Her name rearranges is "Really miss vagina." :straightface: (The "Really" is "lerie" phonetically anagrammed and placed in front of the Ms. She's an assf***er IRL.)

Yep.

Her name rearranges is "Really miss vagina." :straightface: (The "Really" is "lerie" phonetically anagrammed and placed in front of the Ms. She's an assf***er IRL.)

The plot thickens...she is listed as being from "Beverly Hillz". Valerie and Gina were arch enemies on 'Beverly Hills, 90210'!

dramatic-chipmunk.gif

The plot thickens...she is listed as being from "Beverly Hillz". Valerie and Gina were arch enemies on 'Beverly Hills, 90210'!

dramatic-chipmunk.gif

Oh Viva and your mad research skillz! Okay so I guess the buttf*** thing was a little below the belt. Ding! Penalty. :D

There are only two people round who'd know something like that, thats you and skylarker or whatever name he goes by these days which one of you will put your hand up?

dramatic-chipmunk.gif

There are only two people round who'd know something like that, thats you and skylarker or whatever name he goes by these days which one of you will put your hand up?

Probably the one who swore never to use the forum again but obviously still does under multiple usernames...but realistically, he's too poor to be able to afford the Hollywood Bowl on DVD.

Skylarker announced stop posting here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom