My first video ever... Please come and enjoy my demonstration of love to Morrissey

CeciDeMorrissey

Steven Patrick I Love You
Well... I hope you enjoy it... I made it myself last night... It took me 5 hours the whole process, from midnight to almost 5 am, in the rudimentary but fascinating for a starter like me, Windows Movie Maker...

I could only take images from the Canal Plus show, since I didn't have any other video in Windows compatible formats :( If could have have Oye Esteban in wma or mpeg or something like that, I could have managed to do something maybe better but probably much longer to do... Anyway, enjoy.

I really hope you like it :) Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTPj6335fuA

Comments and opinions, whether good or bad, are highly appreciated. Thank you!!

Re: My first video ever... Please come and enjoy my demonstration of love to Morrisse

Wonderful! Great job.

"Morrissey The Love Of My Life", haha. You don't mince words.

Re: My first video ever... Please come and enjoy my demonstration of love to Morrisse

Lovely :)

Thank you very much... I know it might be limited, but I had the time of my life doing it and I'm thrilled to see something I gave birth to... It's like having a child you know?? Well, anyway, I just want people to be honest about what they feel or think when they see it :D

Thank you again!

Ceci, that was touching and heartfelt and it brought a tear to my eye. Youv'e done a wonderful job. Can't wait to see what else you can do!

i liked it. its intense.

Ooooooooooohhh Thank you Gentle kind!!!! That really gets me!! I guess that's what a creator (of anything) tries to pursue... People's feelings or try to transmit to other what you are feeling doing your work...

I found myself last night, at 3 or 4 pm, as I was advancing on, really touched and emotional, specially in the 1st gallery of still images... My chest tightened and my eyes welled up... As if I were seeing those homage videos after someone passes away... Ooohh... it was really strong and then I thought "I hope the rest feels something similar, so deep as I am feeling now"... I guess if I get only one person feeling the same, I'm already paid :) Thank you so much again...

... As if I were seeing those homage videos after someone passes away... .

em noooo, you don't want that feeling! well I don't. I think I get what you are saying but not that feeling, I just thought awww I bloody love him, when I was watching. I also like that I am not alone in my massive adoration and almost blind love for him.

Well, yeah... I'm glad you got my meaning... But it's not that I imagined that... Or did I?? At that hour, night can be tricky on your mood... But... Yes... It was a deep profound feeling... And you're definitively not alone vicarinattg :)

m_i_m19... which software did you use to do your video? I had never heard that extended version of Will Never Marry :)

Much better than the version tacked onto the end of Introducing Morrissey

You're way too generous SNS22... thank you!!! I'm so glad you've liked this :D You don't have an idea of how happy I was making this thing... if could work in something like this, I'd be so happy...

It's beautiful:)
lovely

Thank you Ceci.That was trully beautiful! :)

*sniffs*
i cant put into clear words just how much that affected me, it is beautiful.

Very nice, but are you taking anything to treat your condition?

Just kidding.

Hahaha DD... Don't worry... I do realize... hahaha... ;)

Back
Top Bottom