My first book - Screw, God and the Universe - is out now.

thekremlin

I'm not sure if anyone knows I write but my first book - Screw, God and the Universe - is finally available for public consumption. It's only £6.99 and cheap at twice the price! Plus shipping, of course!

You can find out more about it and buy it (paperback and ebook) here...
http://tinyurl.com/64ewrd6

And I hope you do 'cos it's damn good, even if I do say so myself.
It's also available from amazon in both paperback and Kindle.

Here's the blurb...
"Poor old Albumen Strunk. Not only does he have a nasty case of dental malpractice hanging over his head, he’s also just been killed in a terrible car accident. And what’s worse, he then finds his very confused, and supposedly dead self, chucked out of the local pub to be sent marching across a muddy moor toward a meeting that will change his after-life forever.

Soon Albumen is spinning wildly through a heady mix of drinking contests, grumpy celestial beings, strange old men, dwarves, amnesia and a race against time to save existence itself!

Will the universe live to tell the tale? Not bloody likely!"

I'm not sure if anyone knows I write but my first book - Screw, God and the Universe - is finally available for public consumption. It's only £6.99 and cheap at twice the price! Plus shipping, of course!

You can find out more about it and buy it (paperback and ebook) here...
http://tinyurl.com/64ewrd6

And I hope you do 'cos it's damn good, even if I do say so myself.
It's also available from amazon in both paperback and Kindle.

Here's the blurb...
"Poor old Albumen Strunk. Not only does he have a nasty case of dental malpractice hanging over his head, he’s also just been killed in a terrible car accident. And what’s worse, he then finds his very confused, and supposedly dead self, chucked out of the local pub to be sent marching across a muddy moor toward a meeting that will change his after-life forever.

Soon Albumen is spinning wildly through a heady mix of drinking contests, grumpy celestial beings, strange old men, dwarves, amnesia and a race against time to save existence itself!

Will the universe live to tell the tale? Not bloody likely!"

This sounds like a Monty Python sketch...

there's a lot of people advertising their stuff on here nowadays!

true...true :)

Image17.png

hahahaha! I've been wanting to watch Star Trek: Voyager and TNG episodes for a while...

You should watch the one where Picard, Riker, and Data use the holodeck to go clubbing...
PicardNumber1andData.gif

Back
Top Bottom