My favourite Smiths albums and songs

patrickthefirst

Just joined this place so thought I would say something. Originally from Manchester and been following the Smiths since back in the day. My fave album is the Queen is Dead and my fave song is My girlfriend is in a coma - why not? Let me know yours!

Pat

Just joined this place so thought I would say something. Originally from Manchester and been following the Smiths since back in the day. My fave album is the Queen is Dead and my fave song is My girlfriend is in a coma - why not? Let me know yours!

Pat

Solo member Bookish Boy has been doing this Smiths A-Z thread, we’re on ‘Hand in Glove’ at the moment, he posts a new song every two days, maybe this would interest you

my favourite is cemetry gates, because Oscar is on my side tooooooooooo!! ive ALWAYS known that so when i heard moz sing it, i knew right then and there that he was a kindred spirit

Hi Pat,

There Is A Light That Never Goes Out ( maybe it's the best song ever made on this unhappy planet earth ... :unsure: )
The Queen is Dead ( album )
That was easy one .

Hello, my favorite Smiths song is Well I Wonder. It is very soothing and beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom