My Favorite Murder podcast profiles woman abducted hours after attending 1991 Morrissey concert

My Favorite Murder--a "true crime comedy podcast hosted by Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark"--recently (April 18th) published a new episode--half of which centered around the abduction and murder of Denise Huber. Denise had been traveling home after attending the June 2nd, 1991 Morrissey concert in Inglewood, California. There's no specific connection to Morrissey and her abduction/murder--just that the Morrissey concert had been why she was out so late.

EPISODE 169: THIS OLD SANDWICH
The Power Rangers Murders
Karen

The Murder of Denise Huber
Georgia

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I;

I'm always happy to go down that path with Robby, LOL. I dunno why he denies his creeper past but he does.
Yeah I know and he is embarrassed of course and with a military career that doesn't go along too well with it. But I believe the guy was always harmless and would never hurt anyone.

But the back garden pictures from his house way back made you wonder sometimes. I'd defo cast him as a psycho killer cause I believe he would pull of that shit.

Him sat in a bunker the girl chained up him eating the worst things America can offer and glancing at her going "you taste better than this".

Insert screams.

But in all honesty I feel bad for the young woman who was a fellow Moz fan and her whole life in front of her. As humans we sometimes believe we are above animals but we are all open prey all the time.

Taking lives is a way for some to feel better about themselves but most people settle for making other peoples lives a living hell.

The killer is never the killer but the people that let the killer down who are mostly one parent or both.

Yeah I know and he is embarrassed of course and with a military career that doesn't go along too well with it. But I believe the guy was always harmless and would never hurt anyone.

But the back garden pictures from his house way back made you wonder sometimes. I'd defo cast him as a psycho killer cause I believe he would pull of that shit.

Him sat in a bunker the girl chained up him eating the worst things America can offer and glancing at her going "you taste better than this".

Insert screams.
Nailed it!

it's good to know that bhops has no qualms about making jokes about it. what a winner he is.

Says the dumbfiuck who made fun of the Ariana Grande massacre.

oh really? did I? what did i say exactly? could you quote me please?
Listen to me you sad shit stain of a human being. I thought we kinda had a tacit agreement that you would quit following me around threads commenting on my posts. I'M NOT INTERESTED. So seriously why don't you f*** off and bother someone else? Feel free to have last word you droopy eye lidded, living-in-a-bedsit-in-my-30's, deep in debt, non achieving, pile of feces. I'm seriously so revolted by the thought of you I get a bit of sick come in my mouth just replying to your shitty posts. I've asked before, I'll ask again, leave me alone c***.

Triggered you might say? Yeah I'm feeling pretty damn triggered right now that you just can't take a hint. You're like a f***en dopey Jack Russell that keeps jumping up and humping my leg saying, 'look at me! Look at me!' Well luckily for Jack Russell's they're cute, you're not.

As I say feel free to have the last word you dumb bitch, it's about you're only talent and now I've vented I'm feeling quite clam again and need to go and do something productive with my life, unlike some others that can only hang out on these boards in their bedsit with their laptop for company.

Listen to me you sad shit stain of a human being. I thought we kinda had a tacit agreement that you would quit following me around threads commenting on my posts. I'M NOT INTERESTED. So seriously why don't you f*** off and bother someone else? Feel free to have last word you droopy eye lidded, living-in-a-bedsit-in-my-30's, deep in debt, non achieving, pile of feces. I'm seriously so revolted by the thought of you I get a bit of sick come in my mouth just replying to your shitty posts. I've asked before, I'll ask again, leave me alone c***.

Triggered you might say? Yeah I'm feeling pretty damn triggered right now that you just can't take a hint. You're like a f***en dopey Jack Russell that keeps jumping up and humping my leg saying, 'look at me! Look at me!' Well luckily for Jack Russell's they're cute, you're not.

As I say feel free to have the last word you dumb bitch, it's about you're only talent and now I've vented I'm feeling quite clam again and need to go and do something productive with my life, unlike some others that can only hang out on these boards in their bedsit with their laptop for company.
holy shit you're an angry one aren't you? weird...

"My favorite murder"!

These are incredibly sick times and all the serial killer movies and tv series have made people forget what kind of cruelty is behind these things yet most are too scared to watch the photo evidence.

I read and watch crime fiction. But only if made by people who don't live in their grandma's basements. (Like I said to Truman: "You know, French Letter, if you stopped sniffing old women's knickers locked away in dark places, I think your work would benefit. Just a thought. But I see you're busy scalding a cat, so I'll talk to you later.")

And I think only people who live in their grandma's basements would listen to a "true crime comedy podcast." "Comedy" ? Really ?About a real person? A young woman who got kidnapped, raped and tortured? Wow, the jokes must write themselves...

19 million downloads. Blimey. That's a lot of sickos and a lot of basements. A lot of disrespect. A lot of unhealthy interest.

If only each one of these listeners could think of something funny to say before killing themselves and make a podcast of it...Now THAT I would listen to! THAT would be true crime comedy! And they would be happy, too, because, unlike people who never asked to be killed and podcasted about, these "favourite murder" fans obviously need... attention....

So I says to the 19 million potential victims out there::popcorn: Go on, gis a laff.

" Hi I'm Rosemary, from Corpstown. Okay, here's my joke:

Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life.

HaHa! (lighter click sound) Oh SHIT

The christian undertone in horror movies and stories about murder is always things like how good looking the woman was and how she wore heels and sexy dresses. That is why girls in horror movies run around with big tits under wet t-shirts cause God will punish those things.

The women are reduced to what they looked like.
Hardly a uniquely Christian moral perspective. And I might suggest that the cinematic motif refers back to a certain 19th Century precedent which you should be familiar with? Sorry to muddy life for you.

Hardly a uniquely Christian moral perspective. And I might suggest that the cinematic motif refers back to a certain 19th Century precedent which you should be familiar with? Sorry to muddy life for you.
Nope the movie horror world was run by the christian elite. Horror was used to hit home christian values and big tits and sexy bodies and clothes were punished.

Nope the movie horror world was run by the christian elite. Horror was used to hit home christian values and big tits and sexy bodies and clothes were punished.

With images of the almost naked and bleeding body of a man nailed to a cross, why would the ‘Christian elite’
be interested in horror movies, it makes no sense.

;)

With images of the almost naked and bleeding body of a man nailed to a cross, why would the ‘Christian elite’
be interested in horror movies, it makes no sense.

;)
High morals of course and every horror movie is full of it. Horrors are filled with christian preaching and condemnation. But every horror is of course a comedy deep down.

Those that take horrors seriously are like those Moz fans believing he is miserable and that his lyrics are about depression and how gloomy life is when he's just taking the piss.

Check list for horror movies:

Big tits
sexy girl
seductive clothes
bit stupid
murdered brutally cause of her looks
She just has to visit that house by the lake where 343 people got slaughtered in the past week
She runs and the tits bounce and it rains so it looks like a wet t shirt competition
She grabs a gun but is too weak and stupid to use and screams instead and drops it
Christians know this woman must be murdered for mocking God with her beauty

I read and watch crime fiction. But only if made by people who don't live in their grandma's basements. (Like I said to Truman: "You know, French Letter, if you stopped sniffing old women's knickers locked away in dark places, I think your work would benefit. Just a thought. But I see you're busy scalding a cat, so I'll talk to you later.")

And I think only people who live in their grandma's basements would listen to a "true crime comedy podcast." "Comedy" ? Really ?About a real person? A young woman who got kidnapped, raped and tortured? Wow, the jokes must write themselves...

19 million downloads. Blimey. That's a lot of sickos and a lot of basements. A lot of disrespect. A lot of unhealthy interest.

If only each one of these listeners could think of something funny to say before killing themselves and make a podcast of it...Now THAT I would listen to! THAT would be true crime comedy! And they would be happy, too, because, unlike people who never asked to be killed and podcasted about, these "favourite murder" fans obviously need... attention....

So I says to the 19 million potential victims out there::popcorn: Go on, gis a laff.

" Hi I'm Rosemary, from Corpstown. Okay, here's my joke:

Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life.

HaHa! (lighter click sound) Oh SHIT
sounds icky to me too. well hopefully they'll be more clever than bhops' jokes at least.

Henrik Galeen, who wrote the Nosferatu screenplay, was Jewish. As were the key, early producers at Universal Studios. The great (perhaps greatest) 80s horror movie, Society, is set in a Jewish context.

Jack the Ripper’s apparently layered relationship with Christianity, the media and modern science scarcely combined to ‘hit home’ Christian values. Indeed agitators like myself—who dare to question your platitudes—might suggest that his actions (along with the intentions of thousands of horror movies) rather challenged Christian values, somewhat.

Some friends from Islamic backgrounds have suggested there might ‘rightly’ be consequences for women who dress immodestly. Many pre-Christian, pagan, Patriarchal contexts would only allow (...).

Henrik Galeen, who wrote the Nosferatu screenplay, was Jewish. As were the key, early producers at Universal Studios. The great (perhaps greatest) 80s horror movie, Society, is set in a Jewish context.

Jack the Ripper’s apparently layered relationship with Christianity, the media and modern science scarcely combined to ‘hit home’ Christian values. Indeed agitators like myself—who dare to question your platitudes—might suggest that his actions (along with the intentions of thousands of horror movies) rather challenged Christian values, somewhat.

Some friends from Islamic backgrounds have suggested there might ‘rightly’ be consequences for women who dress immodestly. Many pre-Christian, pagan, Patriarchal contexts would only allow (...).
I did not mean by christians entirely but in a christian context and many are the jews that have worked within a christian framework in all kinds of art.

Platitudes or not the fact remains that for some reason horror movies were an extended arm of the christian church. It might be that they challenged the church by making awful murdering movies but got away with it by making the movie theme to be about christian values in the end.

The horror movies created loads of serial killers and men in general who saw women as objects.

Tags
podcasts murder

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom