My encounter today at Spankey's Adult World

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
So I'm telling the clerk that my purchase clearly states "batteries included" when...nah I'm just kidding. I didn't go there today. :p

...A friend gave me a "Blow up" Torso only, with huge plastic breasts ( and a "Cavity", which "Squeezed and writhed/wriggled" when a small air-bulb was Pressed ( allegedly....the answer to the OBVIOUSLY next question is NO, I never tried it out...)as a Gift once.....

I took it into the factory where I worked at the time( Fords, Halewood, UK), to show to the lads as a sort of "Joke"...and somebody stole it from my bag...never saw it/her again....
P.S, my mate Karen can do a fantastic "Sex-Doll" facial impression....if someone can explan (VERRRY simply, please...I am a complete twonk with computers..)
I will post a pic to prove it....

I stood behind this poor red faced young guy in Ann Summers once purchasing something large and requiring batteries..when the check out girl squealed at him in a really loud voice..."ooh I love that one it really hits the spot"" and we all giggled...and he fled...:lbf:

I stood behind this poor red faced young guy in Ann Summers once purchasing something large and requiring batteries..when the check out girl squealed at him in a really loud voice..."ooh I love that one it really hits the spot"" and we all giggled...and he fled...:lbf:

You cant have a flick (pun intended) through the jazz mags anymore.Theyre wrapped in plastic.(So I've heard)

I have a cleaner (one a fortnight) who empies all my bins - the one time I got something quirky from a website they noticed the packaging ... mortal!

You cant have a flick (pun intended) through the jazz mags anymore.Theyre wrapped in plastic.(So I've heard)

Indeed and quite right too..when I get mine home i don't want it covered in your DNA ta very much....:thumb:

ahahaha

Indeed and quite right too..when I get mine home i don't want it covered in your DNA ta very much....:thumb:

I remember you once posted that postman accidentally delivered you some adult toys of your neighbours'. :lbf:

Re: ahahaha

It's it weird that The Pigsty is slowly overcoming the whole of Morrissey forums in some massive thick black cloud!

Re: ahahaha

I remember you once posted that postman accidentally delivered you some adult toys of your neighbours'. :lbf:

Yep..wished I'd kept them lol...:lbf:

Tags
cg rocks
Back
Top Bottom