My Deluxe YoR is Missing Items.

The Cat's Mother

Unmentionable
YoR-missingbits.jpg

...and that's all there is. :(

Anyone else have this problem?

EPbabe

The Cat's Mother, I think you got it all. One of them cds is THE dvd.

The Cat's Mother

Unmentionable
I see, I see, there definitely is. So, you didn't get it? I'm sorry, the pic is small I couldn't see what those two sheets are. One of them looked like the lyrics sheet.

Nah, it's just a contents slip for the DVD.

I've posted a complaint to CDWOW, from whom I shall never again purchase on a pre-order; a week late AND incomplete. :mad:

Jammy Poet

HMV or Play.com for me next time around...

Play.com is my personal choice all the way - great service, prompt delivery and usually cheaper than any place else.

But for CDs these days, ive went digital - can't be arsed with all that packaging crap - no room anymore for tons of CDs anyways

The Cat's Mother

Unmentionable
Play.com is my personal choice all the way - great service, prompt delivery and usually cheaper than any place else.

But for CDs these days, ive went digital - can't be arsed with all that packaging crap - no room anymore for tons of CDs anyways

Yes, I think I'll order from Play instead and press for a refund rather than a replacement from CDWOW *spit!* It transpires that CDWOW ship from Hong Kong, which partly explains the slow delivery. I had a very simlar problem with MusicWow, who I see have now disappeared, together with the money from their unfulfilled orders. :mad:

Mozza220559

Surmontil 50
Yes, I think I'll order from Play instead and press for a refund rather than a replacement from CDWOW *spit!* It transpires that CDWOW ship from Hong Kong, which partly explains the slow delivery. I had a very simlar problem with MusicWow, who I see have now disappeared, together with the money from their unfulfilled orders. :mad:

The moral of the tale is to never order from any establishment with a "Wow" in their company moniker; it's destined to fail.

EPbabe

It may sound dumb but why don't your order from amazon? Is there something wrong with them? I don't know a lot about such companies but I never had a problem with them.

The Cat's Mother

Unmentionable
It may sound dumb but why don't your order from amazon? Is there something wrong with them? I don't know a lot about such companies but I never had a problem with them.

Nothing wrong with Amazon, but I think I'll get it faster from Play.com ("usually dispatched within 24 hours") than with Amazon Super saver delivery, which is generally-good-value-but-don't-hold-your-breath.

joe frady

Vile Refusenik
You have a lovely carpet though.
Matches Moz's Fred Perry. :thumb:

The Cat's Mother

Unmentionable
The moral of the tale is to never order from any establishment with a "Wow" in their company moniker; it's destined to fail.

It certainly appears that way.

*clicks "confirm order" at Play.com*

I bet I'll have the CD in my sticky little paw before CDWOW even get round to reading my complaint. :rolleyes:

malvachat

My eyes are now open
I always look on Play.com for things first.
The service has never let me down yet.
Unless there is a huge price difference,I always buy from them.

----------------
Now playing: The Prodigy - Piranha
via FoxyTunes

The Cat's Mother

Unmentionable
I always look on Play.com for things first.
The service has never let me down yet.
Unless there is a huge price difference,I always buy from them.

There was a decent price difference by the time I'd used a discount voucher.

CDWOW've just send me a returns form with no option for a refund - just replacement or vouchers.

*cracks knuckles ready to reply*

shoey

Hope you sorted it out.
Nice to see I'm not the only one who cut the little sticky label off the plastic wrapping and kept it....

Top Bottom