My Dearest Love :)

BTW- If anyone wants me to record Drive-In Saturday I will. It'll have to be tonight though because I've got to go out in about 10 minutes!

:D :D

Thanks a lot, I’ve got the vinyl but I wanted a copy for my ipod :)

Although the quality isn't great I must say it sounds very promising. Could be a favourite among the new songs. Is this a b-side to all you need is me? Haven't been here in a while so I'm not utterly up-to-date. But thanks a lot for uploading it!

So who's gonna help out the generous Mr Reynolds with a decent high quality version of 'My Dearest Love'?

You tickle my back...

Many thanks for uploading this.

Despite the sound quality, I think it is my favorite new song so far.

Spectacular vocals.

:) :guitar:

Thanks a lot for this!

BTW- If anyone wants me to record Drive-In Saturday I will. It'll have to be tonight though because I've got to go out in about 10 minutes!

:D :D

If you could upload Drive-In Saturday when you get the chance, that would also be amazing!

Why on earth does Morrissey hide his best material on formats that mean the majority of the modern world cannot even listen to?

I threw out my record player more than 15 years ago, I'd love to buy this song but quite frankly I can't - I'm not going to hand over money for something I can't use and that's a shame because the song is gorgeous.

If this is the quality of material for the new album then it's a great sign - although I fear it'll only be available on 8-track or whatever it is my grandad used to own!

Why on earth does Morrissey hide his best material on formats that mean the majority of the modern world cannot even listen to?

Because he finds it amusing.

Back
Top Bottom