My Dearest Love - where can I find a (legal) lossless download?

whitecollarboy

Hello!

As this song was only originally on vinyl, I've been looking for a lossless digital download of this for a while now and I can't seem to find it. Obviously it's on Swords now, so thought maybe it would be more widely available but I still can't find anywhere that sells a WAV or FLAC or whatever of it.

I have all the singles already so would be a bit pointless just to buy Swords for it!

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Cheers,
James

Hello!

As this song was only originally on vinyl, I've been looking for a lossless digital download of this for a while now and I can't seem to find it. Obviously it's on Swords now, so thought maybe it would be more widely available but I still can't find anywhere that sells a WAV or FLAC or whatever of it.

I have all the singles already so would be a bit pointless just to buy Swords for it!

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Cheers,
James

iTunes.

Okay thanks for your concern.

I have a good stereo system, and made a compilation of the bsides using CD rips and a 320kbps mp3 of Dearest Love. The difference in quaility is glaringly obvious to my ears. Sorry if that offends you.

Okay thanks for your concern.

I have a good stereo system, and made a compilation of the bsides using CD rips and a 320kbps mp3 of Dearest Love. The difference in quaility is glaringly obvious to my ears. Sorry if that offends you.

If it's troubling you so, just go and buy Swords in a shop. You can probably pick it up for under £10, probably under £5 on ebay or amazon.

Yep, might do. But thought I'd try here first to see if anyone knew of a site where I could get a download of it, so I'd have to pay £1.50 or so instead.

Thanks though, really.

i'm not sure about the quality, but swords is on spotify at the moment - you can buy or record the song off there?

Back
Top Bottom