My cover of Speedway

TJ Burns

Hi there! This is my first post. Longtime lurker. Here is a cover of Speedway I just recorded over the past couple of days. It is based on the live version from "Introducing Morrissey." I hope you all enjoy it!

Hi there! This is my first post. Longtime lurker. Here is a cover of Speedway I just recorded over the past couple of days. It is based on the live version from "Introducing Morrissey." I hope you all enjoy it!

Eskilstuna Smederna Speedway approve of this cover!

logo-375x250.jpg

They are building a new VIP stand ahead of this season. Will Pillas brother and co defend the title?

Excellent. Truly excellent.

The music is good but that singer has got to go...

That's a picture of me my fiance took of me looking miserable at the beach, we thought it was silly. Thanks for presuming my penis is large enough to reach from that angle, though.

So your penis is small?

I like the voice. It just doesn't sound like Morrissey but it has character. The whole thing is really well done and I'd be curious to hear some more. I've never really liked anyone covering Morrissey because his voice is unique and becomes part of the song.
But I think it's the best Morrisey cover I've heard. The music, the guitars and drums and the sound, the way it is recorded, are excellent. I'd like to hear an original.

This is really great. Did you play all the instruments? Love the drumming. I promise you Morrissey will love it. Also, is that Wrightsville Beach??

This is really great. Did you play all the instruments? Love the drumming. I promise you Morrissey will love it. Also, is that Wrightsville Beach??
Does Moz ever troll here, are there real odds on it being heard? I'd be horrified of that hahaha. Yeah I did all the instruments. I love the album version but the live renditions are the ones that really get me. And that is actually Myrtle Beach, but very close!

I like the voice. It just doesn't sound like Morrissey but it has character. The whole thing is really well done and I'd be curious to hear some more. I've never really liked anyone covering Morrissey because his voice is unique and becomes part of the song.
But I think it's the best Morrisey cover I've heard. The music, the guitars and drums and the sound, the way it is recorded, are excellent. I'd like to hear an original.
Thank you! Covering Morrissey is pretty treacherous but it was fun to do.

I've been in a band for ages but I'm just now doing some solo stuff. I have a music facebook and a bandcamp with this and another song available for free download.
facebook.com/tjburnsnc
https://tjburns.bandcamp.com/

Back
Top Bottom