My copy of the Koran arrived today!

D

Dave

I should take a picture of it. I got it free from some Muslim organization, after Theo told me that this is where he gets his. Anyway, they tore the envelope apart and then put all the contents in a sealed ziplock baggie and that's how it arrived! No doubt I am on the watch list now. Right now I;m reading Holy Terror but when I finish that I will read the Koran and let you guys know my interpretation of it.

Seriously, I never had anything else ever come in a ziplock having been inspected.

Because it says "Moslem" on the envelope I imagine. Homeland Insecurity.

I understand the need to search things but just because it has "Muslim" written on it doesn't mean that it equals terrorrism.

I suppose I'm just naive.

Wait, according to Chica the fact that I would think that makes me a bad person. See Spain vs China Racism thread for details.

Perhaps the place is actually on an FBI watch list. NEver know... couldn't you have simply ordered a copy from amazon or something?

of course it depends, I might not even like being a Muslim when I try it.

oh... I am sure you could have read a copy online or downloaded a text using a torrent.

I did fiind one online free. You don't need a physical copy, that's true. But I just didn't think much of it.

What you're suggesting is that a person should be careful about the type of material they read in today's political climate?

wait, no it's about who they associate with.

What type of threat do I face, or what is the nature of the danger, if I order one from some mosque in Chicago, or buy one from a bookseller?

What you're suggesting is that a person should be careful about the type of material they read in today's political climate?

I think it's more so where you order it from. But I don't know where you got it from, so I can't really say anything.

I did fiind one online free. You don't need a physical copy, that's true. But I just didn't think much of it.

Not what they read but where they get it from. An example is that I am aware of a couple of bars and establishments that are allegedly worthy enough of government attention. I choose not to go to those bars because I do not feel it is worth it in case they are.

I don't know about you but I have no problem dealing with trouble but I do not purposely look for certain types of trouble.

Not what they read but where they get it from. An example is that I am aware of a couple of bars and establishments that are allegedly worthy enough of government attention. I choose not to go to those bars because I do not feel it is worth it in case they are.

I don't know about you but I have no problem dealing with trouble but I do not purposely look for certain types of trouble.

I honestly don't think it crossed my mind.

I forgot to say that they used Media Mail, and there is a big sign in the post office saying that any postal employee can open and inspect a media mail package.

My friend sold something to a woman with a Muslim name in England and it got stuck in customs for two weeks.

I honestly don't think it crossed my mind.

I forgot to say that they used Media Mail, and there is a big sign in the post office saying that any postal employee can open and inspect a media mail package.

I worry about that sometimes. Some comics of mine go out media rate as many other traders use for comic books. Some believe that comic books are covered under periodicals and some do not.

I worry about that sometimes. Some comics of mine go out media rate as many other traders use for comic books. Some believe that comic books are covered under periodicals and some do not.

Under the definition of media they qualify as they are at least "books", it seems to me anyway. I'm sure that they wouldn't be stopped. Having them tear open the package can't be good when you're sending it so a buyer, though.

Tags
give it up theo is a wanker wimpwimp
Back
Top Bottom