My cell phone annoys the crap out of me!

snowfallsoon

motherf***er approved
I HATE my cellphone. OK, The phone itself is fine. It's the CONSTANT PHONE CALLS!! Why the constant phone calls? Because the people don't leave voice mails. They just call back. And call back. And call back!!!!!! One right after another.

I always said I would never get one. I don't like the idea of being constantly summoned. But with kids you have to have one. I like it when my kids call, but they're not retarded and know how to leave a voice mail. They must be amazing kids, to know how to do that, because the 'adults' who call me can't seem to master it.

Then there's that annoying beep for 'missed call'. The ringing phone and annoying f***ing beep. Sometimes I just don't feel like answering the damn phone. SOMETIMES I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO THEIR BORING f***ING CHIT-CHAT! Isn't that allowed?
Just because I have a cell phone doesn't mean i ALWAYS have to answer it. I would turn it off, but I can't because one of the kids or the school may call. Sure, I guess I could answer it and say I'm busy, but some people will just go on talking. And they do.

I will even tell the person 'next time leave a voicemail' Does not good at all.
I'm just on a rant because the past few days it's been going on and on and on. And I'm waiting for IMPORTANT phone calls.
So the phone rings and I think it's the Doctor, but no, it's one of those IDIOTS! AGAIN!

OK. Sorry. I'm usually not THIS much of a bitch.​

I keep thinking about getting one so friends can text me from the concerts this fall, but then people keep telling me how 'lucky' I am not to be encumbered with one....I'm torn. :confused:

JJ calls that much ?
Just kiddin'...

Yes, but he knows how to leave a voice mail!

Your status: does it need a symbol? Get an iphone.

I think it would be too much $$ for me right now.....

I totally get what you're sayin' :sweet:

Especially after dealing with my assface bf tonight.

If you have a facebook, you could change your status to 'in a relationship
with an assface':D

I keep thinking about getting one so friends can text me from the concerts this fall, but then people keep telling me how 'lucky' I am not to be encumbered with one....I'm torn. :confused:

Just be careful who you give your number too! Anyway, it's safe to have if
you're out alone, etc.

Well, there is always...
LOL true, but I do NEED the damn thing:mad:;)

I hate leaving voicemails. It's hard to sound relaxed and breezy on a voicemail. Then you realise that you've been jabbering away for, what feels like, five minutes, which is far too long for a voicemail. Then you start to panic, thinking of a way to end the message in a natural way, before ending the call with a high pitched "bye".

Just get a new phone and give the number to your kids only. Problem solved.

I think it would be too much $$ for me right now.....

Your current phone may already let you set different ring tones for different callers/groups of callers. Assign your family and the school, etc a different ringtone to the default one and ignore any calls that trigger the non-family ringtone. *makes meercat noise* Simple! :)

Your current phone may already let you set different ring tones for different callers/groups of callers. Assign your family and the school, etc a different ringtone to the default one and ignore any calls that trigger the non-family ringtone. *makes meercat noise* Simple! :)

well, that was easy enough. god, was i always this dumb?

Back
Top Bottom