My cat is looking at me strangely

WinkWink

Banned
I think she wants to eat me. i put her on a diet. she was getting too fat. she only has one eye!!

how does your cat/dog look at you?

edit: Kewpie...please please please do not point out we already have a Pet Thread...

My cat is unnaturally vicious and he looks real innocent and cute at first, but if you stare him straight in the eyes you feel like he is thinking a human's thoughts about you. An evil human's thoughts.

i hope Hatfull sees this thread. Her cat seems quite wicked.

we have have guinea pigs here and they look at me mostly with a petrified state which isn't very helpful to your question, as it's not about a cat or dog?

i hope Hatfull sees this thread. Her cat seems quite wicked.

we have have guinea pigs here and they look at me mostly with a petrified state which isn't very helpful to your question, as it's not about a cat or dog?

i definitely would never be talking about guinea pigs. my friends have guinea pigs. they are bored with them. waiting till they die so they can get a cat. not so nice of them :(

people fall out of love often.

My cat has a multipual personality disorder, I'm sure she does. She fools people bu looking all small and cute then savages them if she feels so inclined. If a normal cat doesn't want to be stroked any more, it will move. My cat will bite you or scratch you. she looks at me with disgust and contempt most of the time and I think she's trying to work out how to kill me...but then she has a soppy side that snuggles up with me in bed and then she looks at me with love, bless her.

My cat has a multipual personality disorder, I'm sure she does. She fools people bu looking all small and cute then savages them if she feels so inclined. If a normal cat doesn't want to be stroked any more, it will move. My cat will bite you or scratch you. she looks at me with disgust and contempt most of the time and I think she's trying to work out how to kill me...but then she has a soppy side that snuggles up with me in bed and then she looks at me with love, bless her.
sounds much like her owner then:p

Yeah, I think if I asked the boy for his opinion, he would agree.

No. My cat is the best cat in the world! (let's not start this row, it could go on for a while...)

No. My cat is the best cat in the world! (let's not start this row, it could go on for a while...)
you are only saying that now as Lulu is staring at you, tapping her paws and saying "go on write something nice about me, or i'll scratch yer"

Yeah, something like that. She's looking at her empty food bowel and than at me. She isn't being fed til tonight, diet time for Lulu.

Back
Top Bottom