My band does the 'Click Track'

sdmfjuan

So I'm shamelessly drawing attention to my band again. We just uploaded our cover of the 'Click Track', renamed 'And You Suddenly Want More'...that rare unreleased unfinished little gem The Smiths left behind.

We put lyrics on it to round it off, even if you love it or hate it I'd love to hear what the Solo crowd thinks of it.:)

www.myspace.com/killuncle2008

Hey love the track. It has a nice rock en español feel to it. Cheers.

Can you do Father and Son, I was Bully Don Not Forget Me, The Longer I Live, Action Man, et cetera ?

There are threads all over the board about these tracks.. search on them you'll find them an many others that were either recorded, rumoured, showed up on BMI's website et cetera.

Oh, well I knew that. I was just surprised to have not heard of "Father and Son" as I thought I was aware of all the new titles listed on Warner Chappelle. Hmm.

Oh, well I knew that. I was just surprised to have not heard of "Father and Son" as I thought I was aware of all the new titles listed on Warner Chappelle. Hmm.

It's a cover of the Cat Stevens classic, memorably covered itself by Boyzone.:D:guitar::D:guitar::crazy:

Back
Top Bottom