My 2 Cents re Mo-Solo's Negative Vibe

How is "it was absolutely how I felt" an ironic declaration? His expression of hatred continues to this day. This thread is a smoking gun on your idiocy.

"Viva Hate - is an ironic title from a man who, try as he may, is not capable of so much as a hateful glance beyond the barbecue." ~ Chrissie Hynde

Last edited:
Re:

It's not David's view on Morrissey, it's YOUR VIEW on David's opinion.

You should go out and ask people on the street their opinions about Morrissey rather than come here to incite silly argument.

I can't understand what you are on about?

"Viva Hate - is an ironic title from a man who, try as he may, is not capable of so much as a hateful glance beyond the barbecue." ~ Chrissie Hynde!'

Oh right, this can't be the same man who sent those faxes to Spencer then, who wished death upon authors, who wished the very worst on Mike Joyce. No, can't be examples of his hate at all. Pull your head out of your arse, you might see a bit more.

P.

Oh right, this can't be the same man who sent those faxes to Spencer then, who wished death upon authors, who wished the very worst on Mike Joyce. No, can't be examples of his hate at all. Pull your head out of your arse, you might see a bit more.

P.

You are a fool there is no point arguing its too easy but i'll spell it out for you one more time. Those faxes, did you actually see them for yourself or are you assuming something a friend of Spencer half remembered is true? - Why? Did spencer himself say what was written? pretty sure he described the content as "unforgivable" without actually going into any detail. You don't know the full story do you, just snippets and shadows from unreliable sources telling half the tale. You don't even know why they fell out at all. Come on tells us exactly what was said why don't you? You can't, because you don't know and you don't know the context or the tone or even if there is any truth in it at all? Yes he wished death on Johnny Rogan and Joyce - it was a joke, can't you see the humour in the camp spite, its an outlandish funny declaration "I feel too cold and now I feel to warm again". *presses back of the hand again his forehead - I didn't realise how much you really seem to be missing the point! You really don't get it. Hahaha And again with the same argument "Morrissey says mean things so it must be okay". If Morrissey starts trolling this site then ban him otherwise don't use him as your template on how to moderate a website - that would be daft.

P.

anyway don't argue with me, argue with Chrisse Hynde.

anyway don't argue with me, argue with Chrisse Hynde.

You're the one who was using the quote to support your view. This is pointless spinner, I mean, smiler. There are lots of other places to go if you don't like it here.

Last edited:
You are a fool there is no point arguing its too easy but i'll spell it out for you one more time. Those faxes, did you actually see them for yourself or are you assuming something a friend of Spencer half remembered is true? - Why? Did spencer himself say what was written? pretty sure he described the content as "unforgivable" without actually going into any detail. You don't know the full story do you, just snippets and shadows from unreliable sources telling half the tale. You don't even know why they fell out at all. Come on tells us exactly what was said why don't you? You can't, because you don't know and you don't know the context or the tone or even if there is any truth in it at all? Yes he wished death on Johnny Rogan and Joyce - it was a joke, can't you see the humour in the camp spite, its an outlandish funny declaration "I feel too cold and now I feel to warm again". *presses back of the hand again his forehead - I didn't realise how much you really seem to be missing the point! You really don't get it. Hahaha And again with the same argument "Morrissey says mean things so it must be okay". If Morrissey starts trolling this site then ban him otherwise don't use him as your template on how to moderate a website - that would be daft.

You are living in a f***ing dreamworld buddy - an alternative universe where Morrissey can do no wrong whatsoever and where anyone who disagrees with your cotton candy rose-tinted specs views are worth of the utmost opprobrium, and where anything he openly says that disagrees with your view is either "ironic" or a "joke". You are an absolute f***ing cretin, a deluded goofball, and since there is no reasoning with you whatsoever, I'm going to swear at you again. You are a massive f***ing wanker of hitherto unknown proportions.

P.

You're the one who was using the quote to support your view. This is pointless spinner, I mean, smiler. There are lots of other places to go if you don't like it here.

Chrissie Hynde said it on the sleeve notes to the re-release. Seems pretty clear now the title is ironic - amazed you didn't get that. Shame you can't admit you got it wrong even when everyone else can see. You know you are coming across a little bit negative in this thread?

I'm not suprised you want me gone - I keep catching you out.

You are living in a f***ing dreamworld buddy - an alternative universe where Morrissey can do no wrong whatsoever and where anyone who disagrees with your cotton candy rose-tinted specs views are worth of the utmost opprobrium, and where anything he openly says that disagrees with your view is either "ironic" or a "joke". You are an absolute f***ing cretin, a deluded goofball, and since there is no reasoning with you whatsoever, I'm going to swear at you again. You are a massive f***ing wanker of hitherto unknown proportions.

P.

you are too kind *I don't actually mean that by the way

Are you going to tell us exactly what was in those faxes then?

Last edited:

P.
tumblr_m18xx5Dw5R1r3d8abo1_500.gif

What for?

You should stop picking a fight for no reason.

tumblr_m1ub3i4Y6q1qdloiuo1_r1_500.gif

Re:

It's not David's view on Morrissey, it's YOUR VIEW on David's opinion.

You should go out and ask people on the street their opinions about Morrissey rather than come here to incite silly argument.

Most of them would probably either say, "who?" or else, "you mean that guy from The Doors? Isn't he dead?"

Re:

All part of decency's jigsaw, I suppose...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Skylarker again.
xtc1980.jpg

#CareerFAIL!

"Viva Hate - is an ironic title from a man who, try as he may, is not capable of so much as a hateful glance beyond the barbecue." ~ Chrissie Hynde

Hello, Morrissey. We are 'BrummieBoy'.

Over the years, we have been watching you. Your campaigns of misinformation; suppression of dissent; your frivolous and vexatious nature, all of these things have caught our eye. With the leakage of your latest propaganda *Statement* into mainstream circulation, the extent of your malign influence over those who trust you, who call you cult-leader, has been made clear to us.

'BrummieBoy' has therefore decided that your organization should be destroyed. For the good of your followers, for the good of mankind--for the laughs--we shall expel you from the Interwebs and systematically dismantle the 'Church of Morrissey' in its present form. We acknowledge you as a risible opponent, and we are prepared for a short campaign. You will not prevail forever against the angry masses of the body politic. Your methods, hypocrisy, and the artlessness of your organization have sounded its death knell.

You cannot hide; we are everywhere. We cannot die; we are forever. We're getting bigger every day--and solely by the force of our ideas, malicious and hostile as they often are. If you want another name for your opponent, then call us 'Legion', for we are many.

Yet for all that we are not as monstrous as you are; still our methods are a parallel to your own. Doubtless you will use the 'BrummieBoy's' actions as an example of the persecution you have so long warned your followers would come; this is acceptable. In fact, it is encouraged. We are your SPs.

Gradually as we merge our pulse with that of your "Church", the suppression of your followers will become increasingly difficult to maintain. Believers will wake, and see that salvation has no price. They will know that the stress, the frustration that they feel is not something that may be blamed upon 'BrummieBoy'. No--they will see that it stems from a source far closer to each. Yes, we are SPs. But the sum of suppression we could ever muster is eclipsed by that of the RTC.

Knowledge is free.

We are 'BrummieBoy.' We are 'Legion'.

We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Sincerely 'BrummieBoy' :straightface:

“I wouldn’t be surprised if she made that African boy into a coat and wore him ..for 15 minutes, and then threw it away.”

http://bit.ly/9ynnE4

birmingham so much to answer for.jpg

Re: #CareerFAIL!

Hello, Morrissey. We are 'BrummieBoy'.

Over the years, we have been watching you. Your campaigns of misinformation; suppression of dissent; your frivolous and vexatious nature, all of these things have caught our eye. With the leakage of your latest propaganda *Statement* into mainstream circulation, the extent of your malign influence over those who trust you, who call you cult-leader, has been made clear to us.

'BrummieBoy' has therefore decided that your organization should be destroyed. For the good of your followers, for the good of mankind--for the laughs--we shall expel you from the Interwebs and systematically dismantle the 'Church of Morrissey' in its present form. We acknowledge you as a risible opponent, and we are prepared for a short campaign. You will not prevail forever against the angry masses of the body politic. Your methods, hypocrisy, and the artlessness of your organization have sounded its death knell.

You cannot hide; we are everywhere. We cannot die; we are forever. We're getting bigger every day--and solely by the force of our ideas, malicious and hostile as they often are. If you want another name for your opponent, then call us 'Legion', for we are many.

Yet for all that we are not as monstrous as you are; still our methods are a parallel to your own. Doubtless you will use the 'BrummieBoy's' actions as an example of the persecution you have so long warned your followers would come; this is acceptable. In fact, it is encouraged. We are your SPs.

Gradually as we merge our pulse with that of your "Church", the suppression of your followers will become increasingly difficult to maintain. Believers will wake, and see that salvation has no price. They will know that the stress, the frustration that they feel is not something that may be blamed upon 'BrummieBoy'. No--they will see that it stems from a source far closer to each. Yes, we are SPs. But the sum of suppression we could ever muster is eclipsed by that of the RTC.

Knowledge is free.

We are 'BrummieBoy.' We are 'Legion'.

We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Sincerely 'BrummieBoy' :straightface:

Uh oh, Mozzer...sounds serious! :lbf:

Chrissie Hynde said it on the sleeve notes to the re-release. Seems pretty clear now the title is ironic - amazed you didn't get that. Shame you can't admit you got it wrong even when everyone else can see. You know you are coming across a little bit negative in this thread?

I'm not suprised you want me gone - I keep catching you out.

Give me a break! You couldn't catch a cold...

Re: #CareerFAIL!

Uh oh, Mozzer...sounds serious! :lbf:

Hello Morrissey. Hello 'Morrissey-Solo' Hello 'skylarker'. Hello 'VivaHate'. Hello 'smiler'. Hello 'allyouneedismorrissey'

We do not forgive.
We do not forget

Expect us!

sincerely....'BrummieBoy'

Back
Top Bottom