MUSICIANS (??) REQUEST: dance mix of America is Not the World

D

Dave

I want a "dance version" of America Is Not The World. please. Best effort will get a prize! Many of us would like to hear it. I know the song is disliked but not by me. It's right up there with "Late Night, Maudlin Street" and "Speedway" in my book, but in a different way.

Anyway, I know there are lots of people here that make music, and I would love to hear a sample of your work on this song. thanks in advance. Remember, you can't win if you don't play.

I want a "dance version" of America Is Not The World. please. Best effort will get a prize! Many of us would like to hear it. I know the song is disliked but not by me. It's right up there with "Late Night, Maudlin Street" and "Speedway" in my book, but in a different way.

Anyway, I know there are lots of people here that make music, and I would love to hear a sample of your work on this song. thanks in advance. Remember, you can't win if you don't play.

But what sort of dance version would it be? NOT hip hop, or rap, maybe something like New Order? Or PSB?

But what sort of dance version would it be? NOT hip hop, or rap, maybe something like New Order? Or PSB?

I think anything goes. I buy those singles with 6 versions of the same song to hear what different people do. hip hop beats would work, but anything could work. Someone with a good filter program could get the a capella version for us maybe.

no rules.

Tags
call fatboy slim
Back
Top Bottom