Music critic Anthony Fantano discusses Morrissey

The youtube music critic expresses his concerns over Morrissey's many late debacles and events. He along with that says that Smiths fans should not NOT listen to those records because of his recent doings.

EDIT: perhaps actually watch the video before you comment about how vigilant Morrissey is and go on a rant about how Fantano is a tool of the "Jewish Establishment" that wants to have a white genocide.

Last edited:

The youtube music critic expresses his concerns over Morrissey's many late debacles and events. He along with that says that Smiths fans should not NOT listen to those records because of his recent doings.

"there was more to the Smiths than Morrissey"... But not much more.
Thanks for telling.me how to think.

Also on a side note, fantano looks a lot like Stynkenhammer666 with his shirt on thankfully and less hair all round. His voice is identical.
Just an observation. Maybe youtube has a cloning factory.

People were more mentally balanced in 2006 whereas now with widespread use of social media we're being psychologically manipulated by our betters. Our opinions are being shaped and moulded by a semi-hidden establishment hand. One must be strong. And ultra aware.

Luckily nobody fools Morrissey and he continues to talk sense always. But many of his fans? They've lost it.
when people started putting photos of their dinner online that's when I knew social media wasn't for me.

Honestly, all of this makes me feel very ambivalent, That I love and adore The Smiths and Morrissey, (yes even now), But also agree whole heartedly that his support and words seem almost uncharacteristic of him.
is it him dumbing down the power of his words and self-loathing, or is he just being ignorant? Anthony for what he looked at came to a similar conclusion, that Morrissey now, is different, and the Smiths are and his early work is different as well, so listen away.

don't see why people spend so much time and energy on something they cannot change,M wont suddenly be a pariah overnight nor will he be a saint overnight so it boils down to trying to get one over on somebody on this site,never understood how you could dislike someone whom you have never met in the flesh.good day outside get out and enjoy it coz yer a long time deed.

don't see why people spend so much time and energy on something they cannot change,M wont suddenly be a pariah overnight nor will he be a saint overnight so it boils down to trying to get one over on somebody on this site,never understood how you could dislike someone whom you have never met in the flesh.good day outside get out and enjoy it coz yer a long time deed.
Ok, but saying you couldn't understand how you could hate or dislike someone you haven't met in the flesh is an astoundingly untrue thing to say. other than that your right 100%, but hate to bring out the big boys but like that's also like saying you couldn't possibly like someone you never met, it's a double standard that obviously doesn't work.

Ok, but saying you couldn't understand how you could hate or dislike someone you haven't met in the flesh is an astoundingly untrue thing to say. other than that your right 100%, but hate to bring out the big boys but like that's also like saying you couldn't possibly like someone you never met, it's a double standard that obviously doesn't work.
ASTOUNDINGLY UNTRUE,so enlighten us who you hate but have never met,dont just pick any old random shite like trump.

This guy is almost 40 and uses the word cringe all the time with zero self awareness. He deleted his whole alternative channel just because Fader made an article about him amd recently deleted one of his own reviews because people on reddit said the singer was a Nazi supporter. Fantano will pander to whatever the progressive stance is to not lose his fanbase or position. Can't respect or trust anyone who will run through a corn maze naked for nickles

People were more mentally balanced in 2006 whereas now with widespread use of social media we're being psychologically manipulated by our betters. Our opinions are being shaped and moulded by a semi-hidden establishment hand. One must be strong. And ultra aware.

Luckily nobody fools Morrissey and he continues to talk sense always. But many of his fans? They've lost it.
You never stop spouting the paranoid propaganda. The right wants everyone to be afraid. When you're afraid you'll give up liberties and accept a fortified police state. Things drastically changed in the US after the attacks on the World Trade Center and now it's just accepted as normal.
The thing I noticed when I read the website of Generation Identity was something about "do you need a place to talk about what you fear?"
When you "talk about what you fear" you create more fear and it leads to a complete technological police state. And people accept it because "I haven't done anything wrong."

Are you consciously trying to make people afraid? Do you act as a sort of propagandist purposely towards some greater end?

The hidden hand is real but the way to fight it is not to give in to fear.

You never stop spouting the paranoid propaganda. The right wants everyone to be afraid. When you're afraid you'll give up liberties and accept a fortified police state. Things drastically changed in the US after the attacks on the World Trade Center and now it's just accepted as normal.
The thing I noticed when I read the website of Generation Identity was something about "do you need a place to talk about what you fear?"
When you "talk about what you fear" you create more fear and it leads to a complete technological police state. And people accept it because "I haven't done anything wrong."

Are you consciously trying to make people afraid? Do you act as a sort of propagandist purposely towards some greater end?

The hidden hand is real but the way to fight it is not to give in to fear.

Hey you bundle of sticks troll, all you do is despair. You whine about nazis , racism all the time. It's a smoke screen that you prop up in everything you post. Be honest for once in your gamma life

Hey you bundle of sticks troll, all you do is despair. You whine about nazis , racism all the time. It's a smoke screen that you prop up in everything you post. Be honest for once in your gamma life
"A smoke screen that you prop up in everything you post" is an interesting turn of phrase. I wonder if it's supposed to mean something? I think you might be thinking of the term "crops up." "______ crops up in everything you post," would make sense. But where does that "you" fit in? And "a smoke screen" isn't really something that crops up.
Are you saying that I use it to "prop up" everything I post? That would be sort of confusing, too.
You had to have meant "crops up, " I guess. And "smoke screen" is really "smokescreen," btw. "A smokescreen that crops up in everything you post," had to have been what you meant. It still begs the question what the smokescreen is covering up. I'm pretending to be whining about "nazis, racism" in every post but it's really covering up something? Is that what you mean?

Last edited:

The loon strikes again! :crazy:

o-tinfoil-hat-facebook.jpg

"People were more mentally balanced in 2006"
"now with widespread use of social media we're being psychologically manipulated by our betters."
"Our opinions are being shaped and moulded by a semi-hidden establishment hand."

.... and the accredited study that informed these statements can be found where exactly?

tenor.gif

"A smoke screen that you prop up in everything you post" is an interesting turn of phrase. I wonder if it's supposed to mean something? I think you might be thinking of the term "crops up." "______ crops up in everything you post," would make sense. But where does that "you" fit in? And "a smoke screen" isn't really something that crops up.
Are you saying that I use it to "prop up" everything I post? That would be sort of confusing, too.
You had to have meant "crops up, " I guess. And "smoke screen" is really "smokescreen," btw. "A smokescreen that crops up in everything you post," had to have been what you meant. It still begs the question what the smokescreen is covering up. I'm pretending to be whining about "nazis, racism" in every post but it's really covering up something? Is that what you mean?
He... he called you “a bundle of sticks”?

EDIT: perhaps actually watch the video before you comment about how vigilant Morrissey is and go on a rant about how Fantano is a tool of the "Jewish Establishment" that wants to have a white genocide.

Moz its OVER

I can't take Fantano seriously - his surname sounds like a slang term for female genitalia

There seems to be a worrying trend emerging, where not only is Morrissey being told how to behave (and I'm slowly coming round to the idea that he may have been better keeping his mouth shut), but his fans are being told how to behave. To some fans, Morrissey and The Smiths are a way of life. It's what they've grown up with, and more of a religion than religion itself. To glibly tell these people to throw all of that away is arrogant. You can't tell people to stop doing something as personal and private as listening to a record. Edit: I've actually listened to this now, and that's not what he's saying. He gives quite a balanced view.... but still condescending!

What you described is a CULT. It’s a cult and that’s why some are so invested in defending Morrissey. And also to an extent why Moz feels like he could say what ever dumb thing comes to him. Because he is surrounded by yes men who never question him or challenge his ideas. It’s never healthy or good for your career to be in a situation like that.

A lot of the “fans” who are turned off by Morrissey’s political views are probably those who gravitated to the WORST aspects of Morrissey and the Smiths: the wimpy feyness, the whiney woe is me bemoaning, the teenager in their bedroom writing poems, etc.... which anyone who really appreciates Morrissey either sees these as shallow interpretations or as being ironic. Meat Is Murder was a message to these whelps from the very beginning, and I’m sure they got it and were made uncomfortable.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom