Music critic Anthony Fantano discusses Morrissey

The youtube music critic expresses his concerns over Morrissey's many late debacles and events. He along with that says that Smiths fans should not NOT listen to those records because of his recent doings.

EDIT: perhaps actually watch the video before you comment about how vigilant Morrissey is and go on a rant about how Fantano is a tool of the "Jewish Establishment" that wants to have a white genocide.

Last edited:
Nothing could ruin The Smiths' legacy or their unique place in British culture. Most people have always thought Morrissey was an absolute tool, but the Smiths had a massive cultural impact in the 1980s and that won't fade in his lifetime - plus their musical output was near-flawless. The Smiths become more popular as the years pass. Johnny's high profile at the moment only goes to show how loved they still are.

Doesn't it seem surreal now that in 2006, Morrissey came second (above Paul McCartney!) in a public vote to find Britain's 'Greatest Living Icon'?
https://www.nme.com/news/music/paul-mccartney-397-1340823

Last edited:
I support the anti-Semitic labour party.

That was a joke. I, of course, support the weapons selling, conservative party.

No I don't! I support the, *whispers* what's the name of that party that's all-inclusive?

That party doesn't exist...

So, you say you criticize music. On the you tube?

tumblr_okv9m1L7hd1vwvd1xo3_500.gif

Fantano is a an SJW and of course does his usual surface research on For Britain. He complains about White Privilege ,vaccines and whatever globalist point of view is popular. Morrissey can't ruin The Smiths legacy besides Morrissey's solo career is better

Last edited:
Nothing could ruin The Smiths' legacy or their unique place in British culture. Most people have always thought Morrissey was an absolute tool, but the Smiths had a massive cultural impact in the 1980s and that won't fade in his lifetime - plus their musical output was near-flawless. The Smiths become more popular as the years pass. Johnny's high profile at the moment only goes to show how loved they still are.

Doesn't it seem surreal now that in 2006, Morrissey came second (above Paul McCartney!) in a public vote to find Britain's 'Greatest Living Icon'?

Hi.

Johnny’s high profile does not “go to show how loved the Smiths still are”. Johnny’s nice, and an amazing guitarist.

But check yo self, girl.

You talk a lot of shit and are usually very polite about it, so no one bothers responding to you. But, please.

Get over yourself

Hi.

Johnny’s high profile does not “go to show how loved the Smiths still are”. Johnny’s nice, and an amazing guitarist.

But check yo self, girl.
You talk a lot of shit and are usually very polite about it, so no one bothers responding to you. But, please.
Get over yourself

Agreed, but Johnny's profile isn't just because he's a nice bloke, is it?

Thanks for telling me I talk shit :lbf: - one of many on Solo these days, it seems!

Fantano is a an SJW and of course does his usual surface research on For Britain. He complains about White Privilege ,vaccines and whatever globalist point of you is popular. Morrissey can't ruin The Smiths legacy besides Morrissey's solo career is better
lmao great take buddy

There seems to be a worrying trend emerging, where not only is Morrissey being told how to behave (and I'm slowly coming round to the idea that he may have been better keeping his mouth shut), but his fans are being told how to behave. To some fans, Morrissey and The Smiths are a way of life. It's what they've grown up with, and more of a religion than religion itself. To glibly tell these people to throw all of that away is arrogant. You can't tell people to stop doing something as personal and private as listening to a record.

If I am honest, I'd be thrilled to have Morrissey play me a selection of his favorite records right now. We would not have to say a word to each other. He could just play different songs and I could just zone out and enjoy them until I fell asleep. I don't want to listen to rap either.

To some fans, Morrissey and The Smiths are a way of life. It's what they've grown up with, and more of a religion than religion itself.

Some fans need mental help. If Morrissey is your God you seriously need to re-evaluate your life. He’s a popstar, not the second coming.

Yes. And I went on telly to argue his case for this. Knowing what we know now, I'd run as fast as I could in the opposite direction.

I've been fasting and can now wear my Morrissey sweater. i have a meeting with my property manager on Friday. i think we'll meet at starbucks. it's to sign the papers for the blessed two month notice to end tenancy. I think ill wear my Morrissey sweater, weather providing. I hope she knows who he is and that when she sees it she'll say "ah, that makes sense! she's difficult like he is"

I thought I could think for myself and came to a position where I could not particularly agree with Morrissey’s personal views but still enjoy the music. Turns out I shouldn’t do that. Thanks for telling me what to do Mr Music Review Man. Your oppres, uh, progressive thinking has decided what’s right and wrong for me the way any free minded liberal should.

Yes. And I went on telly to argue his case for this. Knowing what we know now, I'd run as fast as I could in the opposite direction.

You went out of your way to tell the world how amazing you thought Steve Morrissey was?
Wow - you must feel like an absolute bell end.

People were more mentally balanced in 2006 whereas now with widespread use of social media we're being psychologically manipulated by our betters. Our opinions are being shaped and moulded by a semi-hidden establishment hand. One must be strong. And ultra aware.

Luckily nobody fools Morrissey and he continues to talk sense always. But many of his fans? They've lost it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom