Music critic Anthony Fantano discusses Morrissey

The youtube music critic expresses his concerns over Morrissey's many late debacles and events. He along with that says that Smiths fans should not NOT listen to those records because of his recent doings.

EDIT: perhaps actually watch the video before you comment about how vigilant Morrissey is and go on a rant about how Fantano is a tool of the "Jewish Establishment" that wants to have a white genocide.

Last edited:
Too old to lie about this shit unlike you, you gay troll f***.

Ah, there we have it! The homophobe in all his glory. When someone - only yesterday in another forum - suggested that Hofmann's father was gay what did Hofmann do? He went ballsitic and threatened to punch the person if he had been able. Today, here we are with the homophobe Hofmann hating someone else specifically because he 'thinks' they are gay. He has used gay as an abusive term. Futher evidence if ever it were needed of Hofmann's instability and rampant homophobia. Time and time he refutes his homophobia. Time and time again he fails.

If you don't call him out on it, you're accepting it.
I don't, I won't accept it!

CnaVpQyXgAYlseP.jpg

Show me the quote were Wells said that. I'm waiting ....
It was me that brought up the fact the H G Wells supported the eugenics movement after one of the liberal virtue signalling Troll anons used one of his quotes in an attempt to chide me.

But - the quotes somebody here has attributed to him about race etc. are actually from his fiction - the words of his fictional characters (but often online they do not tell you this).

But even so, being a eugenicist before the turn of the century was a position taken up even by many leftists. They wanted to rid the world of diseases and hereditary ills and thought they were doing a great duty for the human race. It was a bit like dog breeding. But then later came the war with Hitler and because the Nazis were fans of this kind of thing the whole idea was discredited.

It was me that brought up the fact the H G Wells supported the eugenics movement after one of the liberal virtue signalling Troll anons used one of his quotes in an attempt to chide me.

But - the quotes somebody here has attributed to him about race etc. are actually from his fiction - the words of his fictional characters (but often online they do not tell you this).

But even so, being a eugenicist before the turn of the century was a position taken up even by many leftists. They wanted to rid the world of diseases and hereditary ills and thought they were doing a great duty for the human race. It was a bit like dog breeding. But then later came the war with Hitler and because the Nazis were fans of this kind of thing the whole idea was discredited.

Of course it was you. The alter ego of Hofmann with her scattergun comments - desperate the see if one will land. I see their is more conspiracy afoot - conspiracy that once again , only you, seem to be aware of. Hmmmm? If you're such a Wells aficionado then it shudl prove no problem for you to presnt each quotew that Wells amde for eugenics and those he made against racim and racial purity. I'm mean, if you're such an aficianado?

maxresdefault.jpg

His book, Anticipations (1901), is filed under these labels:
Science · Non-fiction · Politics · Writing · Essays · Business · Philosophy · Amazon · Classics

The quote is not from a fictional character. It is Wells's prediction of the future. This is what he believed would/should happen.

Ah, there we have it! The homophobe in all his glory. When someone - only yesterday in another forum - suggested that Hofmann's father was gay what did Hofmann do? He went ballsitic and threatened to punch the person if he had been able. Today, here we are with the homophobe Hofmann hating someone else specifically because he 'thinks' they are gay. He has used gay as an abusive term. Futher evidence if ever it were needed of Hofmann's instability and rampant homophobia. Time and time he refutes his homophobia. Time and time again he fails.

If you don't call him out on it, you're accepting it.
I don't, I won't accept it!

CnaVpQyXgAYlseP.jpg

God you're odious. It wasn't about sexuality, he was crossing a line talking about my late father

Morrissey has never (and will never) put up the Pride flag.

He has good taste.

A fact that gives me great pleasure.

Failed. The question was: show me were Wells made the quote you referred to? You haven't. Tsk! If are not able to differentiate between Wells and one of his character well, that says it all really.
It's in the last chapter of his NON-FICTION book, Anticipations (1901).
"This is Wells' first non-Fiction best-selling work"
Read the last chapter if you want to know where it is. I showed you where it is.

Here. I'll even link to the last chapter:
http://www.online-literature.com/wellshg/anticipations/9/
If you want to find the quote, use ctrl-f.

I'll say it again. THIS IS A NONFICTION WORK.

Of course it was you. The alter ego of Hofmann with her scattergun comments - desperate the see if one will land. I see their is more conspiracy afoot - conspiracy that once again , only you, seem to be aware of. Hmmmm? If you're such a Wells aficionado then it shudl prove no problem for you to presnt each quotew that Wells amde for eugenics and those he made against racim and racial purity. I'm mean, if you're such an aficianado?

maxresdefault.jpg
Hang about, I wasn't around in Wells's day so presumably I shouldn't know anything about somebody outside of my era?

(The level of your thinking is akin to Ronald McDonald).

It's in the last chapter of his NON-FICTION book, Anticipations (1901).
"This is Wells' first non-Fiction best-selling work"
Read the last chapter if you want to know where it is. I showed you where it is.

Here. I'll even link to the last chapter:
http://www.online-literature.com/wellshg/anticipations/9/
If you want to find the quote, use ctrl-f.

I'll say it again. THIS IS A NONFICTION WORK.
What shall we do then, dig up and reanimate his remains to he can be publicly crucified to appease all the snowflakes?

An anon virtue signaller (most likely you) used one of this man's quotes to chide me yesterday, as if he were a moral paragon. How do you feel now fool?

God you're odious. It wasn't about sexuality, he was crossing a line talking about my late father

No, you crossed the line and continue to do it with your constant homophobic attacks! Your father, as far as I'm concerned shouldn't have been brought into this by anyone - it's straight baiting and that's equally as bad as homophobia - but if you attack people so vehemently, they fight back. You have attacked LGBT people without an ounce of compassion and you have degraded them constantly. You got angry because the poster 'made a joke' (do you recall making that excuse yourself?) that your father was gay because he liked Abba. I, and I know you won't agree, but I don't consider being gay to be a bad thing. It speaks to your inherent homophobia. People use it because it's a term of abuse - when in fact it represents 2 people that like/love each other. I was more annoyed that the poster fell into the trap of suggesting all gay peple like Abba - more homophobia. Wherever you anger is directed, please direct it away from me. I'm not in the habit of involving people (your father) I have no knowledge of but, I will continue to challenge you for what I consider to be hateful homophobia and racism.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom