Music critic Anthony Fantano discusses Morrissey

The youtube music critic expresses his concerns over Morrissey's many late debacles and events. He along with that says that Smiths fans should not NOT listen to those records because of his recent doings.

EDIT: perhaps actually watch the video before you comment about how vigilant Morrissey is and go on a rant about how Fantano is a tool of the "Jewish Establishment" that wants to have a white genocide.

Last edited:
A lot of the “fans” who are turned off by Morrissey’s political views are probably those who gravitated to the WORST aspects of Morrissey and the Smiths: the wimpy feyness, the whiney woe is me bemoaning, the teenager in their bedroom writing poems, etc.... which anyone who really appreciates Morrissey either sees these as shallow interpretations or as being ironic. Meat Is Murder was a message to these whelps from the very beginning, and I’m sure they got it and were made uncomfortable.

He's more whinney now than he ever was in the smiths.
He's much more of a wimp as well.

He's more whinney now than he ever was in the smiths.
He's much more of a wimp as well.
Yeah it’s really wimpy to put yourself on the line for what you believe.... and whiney is just your interpretation. Enjoy that factory farm meat and try not to think too much about where it came from.

A lot of the “fans” who are turned off by Morrissey’s political views are probably those who gravitated to the WORST aspects of Morrissey and the Smiths: the wimpy feyness, the whiney woe is me bemoaning, the teenager in their bedroom writing poems, etc.... which anyone who really appreciates Morrissey either sees these as shallow interpretations or as being ironic. Meat Is Murder was a message to these whelps from the very beginning, and I’m sure they got it and were made uncomfortable.

Not the TRUE FAN argument, please. Yes, you are one of the rare individuals who "really appreciates" Morrissey. I'm sure he would love to be your BFF but he's too busy thinking up his next shocking headline, which is really a message to all of the false fans. :crazy:

Not the TRUE FAN argument, please. Yes, you are one of the rare individuals who "really appreciates" Morrissey. I'm sure he would love to be your BFF but he's too busy thinking up his next shocking headline, which is really a message to all of the false fans. :crazy:
Morrissey himself seemed to draw the line when he said “Keats and yeats are on your side...” yeah, it would appear that a great many people are not “getting” a great many things.

WTF!!!!!!???? WHO IS THIS TWAT!!??:whip:

HE MAY AS WELL TO TO :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: TATTOO PARLOR
AND HAVE "CUCK" INKED IN HIS FOREHEADdoh:

MUSIC CRITIC LOL DORK ON YOUTUBE IS A BETTER DEFINITION.:mock:

Accurate. Morrissey is a Sigma who's lyrics appealed to the many gamma's out there

Last edited:

The youtube music critic expresses his concerns over Morrissey's many late debacles and events. He along with that says that Smiths fans should not NOT listen to those records because of his recent doings.

EDIT: perhaps actually watch the video before you comment about how vigilant Morrissey is and go on a rant about how Fantano is a tool of the "Jewish Establishment" that wants to have a white genocide.

Anthony is a bit of a self hating white. That's why he moans about white privilege , loves Kendrick Lamar, OME or any rapper that put's down whites and also married a black woman.

I reckon wheun aure you lots going to admit in your delusional miunds thaut The California Son is not Brittish, but born in the San Fernando Valley, Moz Angeles, USA? Reckon it was a joke he joined the Smiuths because Chrissie Hynde thought it would be fun to take The California Son on her Brittin trip in 1978. His Brittish accent is fake, but he needs to talk that way to keep the foreigners buying up merch on the mporium uk. Think about it dumbasses.... he calls himself THE CALIFORNIA SON, and is loyal to everything Moz Angeles. Do you delusional wackos know what high school he went to in Mankchaster, do you know where he was born, do you know what cemetery he bought his plot at, do you know where he lives in Brittin? Answers....Hollywood High, Verdugo Hills Hospital, Hollywood Forever, Malibu. Obviously all in Moz Angeles.

Bit harsh. Love not hate. :thumb:

Nah he only f***ing joined a few months ago and is a boring c***, I don’t necessarily agree with your views but at least you put them across in a constructive way, that prick uses the same words time and time again like he does in the school yard.

Last edited:
Nah he only f***ing joined a few months ago and is a b9ring c***, I don’t necessarily agree with your views but at least you put them across in a constructive way, that prick uses the same words time and time again like he does in the school yard.

tenor.gifghgh.gif

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom