Music Box

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Lol. The drunky drunks next to me think the H Bosch mural looks like Janis Joplin. :D

Why dont you come hang out with hubby and I in the balcony before we go backstage?

We have comped drinks and extra VIP passes just like last night.

Because I'd rather drive home and go to sleep.

Sooooo, having a little claustrophobia now. Must. Power. Through.

Because I'd rather drive home and go to sleep.

Sooooo, having a little claustrophobia now. Must. Power. Through.

What a bummer! Hubby and I may make a staycation tomorrow in Beverly Hillz and get massages and get a nice vegan dinner.
It's rather spacious up here and back stage.

I think I would be annoyed if my wife referred to me as "hubby" over and over again.

I think I would be annoyed if my wife referred to me as "hubby" over and over again.

Her hubby is her hand she jacks her huge cock off with, I wouldn't read too much into it :straightface:

Her hubby is her hand she jacks her huge cock off with, I wouldn't read too much into it :straightface:

It's almost as though you don't actually give a f*** about Morrissey, only yourself, given that he's about to go on stage in minutes and yet you're standing there having this idiotic conversation on your phone instead of enjoying the anticipation and focusing on why you're there.

It's almost as though you don't actually give a f*** about Morrissey, only yourself, given that he's about to go on stage in minutes and yet you're standing there having this idiotic conversation on your phone instead of enjoying the anticipation and focusing on why you're there.

I'm distracting myself from having a panic attack. My friend just brought water and m&ms. Doing better.

I'm distracting myself from having a panic attack. My friend just brought water and m&ms. Doing better.

Brilliant, I feel like I will have a slight out of body experience in about 48hrs just gripping the fact that I will be under the same roof as this man I have put on a pedestal for about 85% of my life...I think Im gonna be sick,

MORE DETAILS PLEASE..did he take off his shirt and rub his nippies?

He did take off his shirt and stood in front and pointed to his chest I think, I kind of got trampled with the shirt melee. BEFORE he took off the shirt he showed off the prime real estate known as his neck and chest. I literally got weak in the knees. :o

I'm still buzzing with it all, I'll report more tomoz.

That is good ! Love the background photo. Thanks CrystalGeezer. Looking forward to more info. after you get a good nights rest ! Moz rules !

Back
Top Bottom