Music at the start of concerts

G

Glen

hi

Does anyone know the titles of the “northern soley” type songs that are played before the start of the show?

Thanks

Glen

hi

Does anyone know the titles of the “northern soley” type songs that are played before the start of the show?

Thanks

Glen
Here's the preshow videos

1. Loudmouth by The Ramones (1975 video)
2. Something Here in My Heart by Paper Dolls
3. How Soon is Now by t.a.T.u (Top of the Pops 2003)
4. Sound of the Crowd by The Human League (TV performance?: )
5. I'm Black and I'm Proud by James Brown (Playboy After Dark 1969)
6. Someday Someway by Robert Gordon
7. "We're Rich. We're family (?)" - film clip unknown to me
8. Don't Make Me Over by Dionne Warwick (1963)
9. "How important is one's nationality to one's identity" - British comedian clip
10. God Save the Queen by the Sex Pistols
11. "The truth is, no 'white' American is sure he is white." - Jame Baldwin clip from "Baldwin's N----" (London, 1969: )
12. Sally's Song (from The Nightmare Before Christmas) by Fiona Apple (with montage of old b&w monster movie clips -- I'm unable to locate this montage video on youtube)
13. "There was a lot of rubbish" (?) female comedian clip unknown to me
14. L'insoumis film clip (from which the cover of The Queen is Dead is taken)
15. It's the Same Old Song by The Four Tops
16. Jet Boy by The New York Dolls
17. Lipsynka clip

Pre-show videos came on right at 8:30, show started about 9:15 and ended at about 10:40. {snip}

Regards,
FWD.

If you're referring to the pre-pre-show music that's played (with no videos), I'm not sure and haven't made an attempt to track them all. If someone would like to try to list them, that would be greatly appreciated since some are really nice songs. From my memory of the recent Aberdeen show, I can only name To Sir With Love by Lulu and I'm On My Way to a Better Place by Chairman of the Board.

Back
Top Bottom