Muse - Blackholes and Revelations.

Rupert

Anyone here like Muse? I must admit I've never really been big on the band but I just listened to the whole of the new album and it's bloody awesome! Anyone else heard it yet?

I heard only "Supermassive Black Hole", and it sucks! Hope the whole album is better, since i'm a Muse fan..

Their cover of Please, please, please let me get what I want almost made me change my mind about death penalty

Mr_Shankly said:
I heard only "Supermassive Black Hole", and it sucks! Hope the whole album is better, since i'm a Muse fan..

Yeah I don't think it's a particularly brilliant song but the rest of the album is amazing.

Yeah, can't wait to get the album next week! I've got the rest of 'em and they're all fantastic! I love SBH too. The vid is great.
I'm off to see them live at St.Austell's Eden Project - Sessions - in August, can't wait! Nice to see people into 'Alternative' stuff on here! :D

Ms. Lazy Sunbather

Girlfriend said:
Yeah, can't wait to get the album next week! I've got the rest of 'em and they're all fantastic! I love SBH too. The vid is great.
I'm off to see them live at St.Austell's Eden Project - Sessions - in August, can't wait! Nice to see people into 'Alternative' stuff on here! :D

Ms. Lazy Sunbather

That will be fantastic!

hxxp://thanasama.free.fr/divers/Muse/

muse - black holes and revelations....... xx=tt

dazzak said:
It amazes me how what are basically emo bands like Muse and Placebo gain credibility.

DaZzak do you know the meaning of the worD EMO?????? CoZ PlacebO and Muse deffO aren't IT! :mad:

Yelping and melodrama??Do you know whose forum you are on??
I adore Muse.
I heard the new album and I find it completely amazing.So much so that I am venturing outside to buy it the second it reaches the shops.
Woolworths here I come.xx

Back
Top Bottom