Morrissey Central "MURRAY MELVIN, RIP" (April 27, 2023)

MURRAY MELVIN, RIP

TELEMMGLPICT000003372921_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpeg

Murray+Melvin+A+taste+of+Honey+photo+1961.jpg

Related item:

There couldn't have been a better face to wear the powder, rouge, starched collar and Geneva bands of the Reverend Runt in Barry Lyndon.

MV5BMTY0NDZjOTMtYzQ1Ny00YTRlLWJhODUtNWNhMjU2NjQwYmI4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjMzMDI4MjQ@._V1_.jpg

think your right,M never mentioned bruce lee in autobigraphy or any interview ever then bruce pops up on the front of the drums and has been on the backdrop for at least 5 years and is still on it when he plays sure enough the telephone rings.thing about the internet is that I could be M,we will never know.
See:
It's quite prolific compared to other image use of stars.
Regards,
FWD.

Regarding A Taste of Honey (and other older films from the UK), could someone who lives there enlighten me as to what seems like immense fog in the UK? How regularly does it occur? Is it something caused from essentially being on an island(s)/rainy climate? The look of it in the movies - something towards real or something dramatic the movie studios did?

A ton of older English movies had that. And I'm not putting anyone to work here, just asking for a personal opinion. Thanks for entertaining my question :D

Regarding A Taste of Honey (and other older films from the UK), could someone who lives there enlighten me as to what seems like immense fog in the UK? How regularly does it occur? Is it something caused from essentially being on an island(s)/rainy climate? The look of it in the movies - something towards real or something dramatic the movie studios did?

A ton of older English movies had that. And I'm not putting anyone to work here, just asking for a personal opinion. Thanks for entertaining my question :D
Not sure exactly what you're alluding to, but it might be related to the fact that most UK households (in that period) burned coal (in a fire) to warm their homes, which created a lot of smoke pollution. Sounds primitive mentioning it in these days of solar energy & gas central heating, but that's the way things were back then. Industry also burned coal (steel & chemical plants, for example), & smoke pollution really was a major issue, yet was unrecognised, at the time, as being a societal problem. Winter times created 'smog', a dangerous combination of smoke & fog, which wasn't particularly 'healthy', as you might imagine.

Last edited by a moderator:
think your right,M never mentioned bruce lee in autobigraphy or any interview ever then bruce pops up on the front of the drums and has been on the backdrop for at least 5 years and is still on it when he plays sure enough the telephone rings.thing about the internet is that I could be M,we will never know.
Exactly. This is the one place M fans are brought together online, where they congregate, so it makes sense that the artist or, most likely, his inner circle keeps an eye on it.

viv nicholson won £15200 in 1961 which is equivalent to £3,500,000 in todays money and spent it in three years,wow,that would have been three great years.

I'm very sorry to hear this. He is, as you can see, my avatar.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom