Murray Chalmers posts "shameless use of a photo of me and Morrissey on holiday in Portugal" in new Courier column (February 16, 2022)

Did we discuss the newest Instagram picture by Murray Chalmers? An interesting person, very close to Morrissey (for a PR man). Morrissey looks very happy.

full

Shameless use of a photo of me and Morrissey on holiday in Portugal to point you to the link in bio to my new Courier column which is about the idea of a happy death. Read online or in the Courier today. @debbiedannell , I think you took this!

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Did we discuss the newest Instagram picture by Murray Chalmers? An interesting person, very close to Morrissey (for a PR man). Morrissey looks very happy.

I don't think we have.

This one?

20220216_140123.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. Thanks very much. Chalmers tweeted some private photos with Morrissey in recent years. His life story is also interesting. I never realized what his relationship with Morrissey was exactly?

Murray Chalmers (Morrissey's ex-manager) posts image on Instagram from "Another time, another place"

FWD.

Thanks. I knew that. The newest pic seems even more privat. To me, the piece about "Growing up gay in Dundee" was although a new aspect in that great big jigsaw.

Last edited:
Haha that's not shameless. Shameless is Ponce Andrew settling out of court and the probability of him selling real estate (paid for with tax payers money) to settle the debt as he contributes to charities for prevention of abuse of minors. A bit like hiring a paedophile to run a creche/day care.

Haha that's not shameless. Shameless is Ponce Andrew settling out of court and the probability of him selling real estate (paid for with tax payers money) to settle the debt as he contributes to charities for prevention of abuse of minors. A bit like hiring a paedophile to run a creche/day care.
Randy Andy isn’t out of the woods
Just yet. He’s still wanted by the FBI
As part of the criminal inquiry into
Epstein and Maxwell, And could even be asked as a witness .

I've only found one reference in Autobiography when Morrissey was living at Caroline Place in London. Morrissey describes how Murray, head of press at EMI, arrives to find him trying to rescue an injured starling and is 'not sympathetic' and 'looks embarrassed' (circa 1987?).

Mmmm what stories was Moz a heartbreaker or was Moz's heart broken by other people? Aha now understood Murraysey, I had read it several times but did not understand, or maybe I did not want to understand it.... Mmm

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom