Murcia - SOS 4.8 2015 (May 1, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Staircase At The University / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / First Of The Gang To Die / Istanbul / Certain People I Know / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Speedway / The Bullfighter Dies / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Meat Is Murder / Scandinavia / Irish Blood, English Heart / What She Said

setlist provided by Cemetry Gates

• Photo gallery by Xavi Torrent (18 total) - Getty Images. Posted by an anonymous person.

murcia.jpg
  • Morrissey and The National conquer SOS 4.8 by Andrés P. Mohorte - Festrip. Link posted by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
MozAngel‏@LizzyCatMoz·28m28 minutes ago
@nonebrightside @GirlOnBike1102

We are tweeting your photo of the Morrissey show. The stage backdrop photo is of Ben E King who died today.

CD8vpKvWoAEFHSB.jpg

Ben e king... Never knew morris liked him. Gone international moz. Good thou, i liked ben. Still have not forgiven him over the viv snub

- - - Updated - - -

Those shirts are really not very flattering.

Really, even the flashy silver on the shirt doesn't do it for you?

Suedehead, Staircase, Kiss Me A Lot, Scandinavia, Certain People, IBEH, Bullfighter, MIM, What She Said

Miguel Ángel Ruiz‏@maruizlv·12 minutes ago 
Morrissey en el #SOS48 No cabe nadie más. #photo de Guillermo Carrión

CD888-eW0AAlUdJ.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

CORRECTION!

MozAngel‏@LizzyCatMoz·18 minutes ago

Backdrop is Dick Gregory not Ben E King
"@nonebrightside: Yo sé que Morrissey es mi padre y eso es lo importante. "

I'll never not read this as 'Murica. Every time!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom