Murcia - SOS 4.8 2015 (May 1, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Staircase At The University / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Mama Lay Softly On The Riverbed / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / First Of The Gang To Die / Istanbul / Certain People I Know / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Speedway / The Bullfighter Dies / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Meat Is Murder / Scandinavia / Irish Blood, English Heart / What She Said

setlist provided by Cemetry Gates

• Photo gallery by Xavi Torrent (18 total) - Getty Images. Posted by an anonymous person.

murcia.jpg
  • Morrissey and The National conquer SOS 4.8 by Andrés P. Mohorte - Festrip. Link posted by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
THE HARSH TRUTH OF THE CAMEMBERT LIES !

Intro My Whey

Sheila your a cow
Our Crank
I have forgiven cheeses
Crankfraud
Quiche me a lot
I want the cheese I can't have
Come back to Camembert
Reel around the fondue
Pretty girls make cheese
Cheesy board Cheesy board
My shelf life
Truckle loves me
Cheese is Curder (Do you curd ? Do you curd ?)
Blue veined Susan
You just haven't churned it yet baby
Let me quiche you

Benny-the-British-Butcher

ENCORE: You Just Haven't Burned Him Yet, Benny

Tears of anger and frustration, perhaps. It depends on whether or not he passes Vegan Boot Camp or goes back to being a cheese-eating surrender murderer. I seriously couldn't give a rat's arse what happens to him. He is rich enough to afford the best medical care in the world and die in a tranquil coma, unless, of course, he goes back to eating cheese and is summarily executed by a Vegan Bin Laden: to make an example of Cheesetarianist Crank-Frauds. Obviously, such an assassination would be deplorable and I would counsel anyone against such terrorism, but it's only a matter of time before a real Psycho-Killer-Vegan-Super-Drone arises within the Animal Liberation equivalent of Al Quaeda. And such stuff happens everday in Kentucky Fried Shit. Morrissey's life is, after all, no more important than that of a chicken so it somebody wrings his neck, he possibly won't be that surprised.

Yes, Morrissey has failed, like all the other pathetic PETA-esque 'negotiators'. It's time for a real Uprising. It will come from nowhere, just like 9/11 and everyone will be doing the whole SMFH! wondering how and why the 'authorities' didn't sense the threat lurking in the shadows. I absolutely abhor and renounce terrorism and that's mainly why I instigated #Cheesegate . To keep Morrissey safe from possible harm from an unbalanced fan-atic of mine. Sharon saw the *signs*, heard them from The Birds, so because we love Morrissey in a non-trivial, rational and empathetic way, we decided to save his life and his immortal soul from the sulphurous smegma stench of Cheezy Panini hell.

As for The Beatles: grow up. No serious person outside of Manchester would seriously imagine that The Smiths or Morrissey can hold a candle to the Fab Four. Utterly delusional and poor, bitter twisted Morrissey had to finally acknowledge '4 songs' to stop making a total arse of himself, just like he did with The Rolling Stones. Of course, "BrummieBoy" famously dissed and dismissed the dire Diva Dorrissey at the Cannock Chase Smith's gig once he realised that Morrissey was a delusional fame-hag. Waving nonchalantly to the stage he told is assembled disciples that this impersonator from Manchester was well known for trolling BB in Moseley cafe society where he had picked up on one of BB's throw-away memes: "So, we have The Life Of "Eleanor Rigby" set to a song diary, sung by Charles Hawtry posing as James Dean now and Oscar Wilde when Dorrissey gets fat. Tres amusant! But let's remember we have Lawrence!"

Guilty? Morrissey can take his dentures out and give me a gum-job. How's that for a respectful response to your ludicrous, manipulative fan-bait ululation? Next!

NB: Hello to everyone on the Sunday Morning shift at GCHQ! Great to meet some of you at the Beth Hart show on Thurs in Cheltenham and Friday in Brissl. Now, look around at each other and try and figure out who's the double-agents feeding BB's plans for #GlastoUprisingForAnimals

Morrissey is now BB's boot-camp prison bitch and so are MI5/MI6. Fools. Did you seriously think I'd crossed over to the Dark Side just because "I ate a steak to infiltrate the Carnist temples of hate"? That's a lyric to BB's first 45rpm entitled "VegAnarchy In The UK", which will 'drop' like a neutron bomb on 9/11/16 once BB's daughter goes off to Univ. Yes, he is 'manifesting' again, in the guise of a Shy Bald Buddhist From Birmingham who sleeps with Badgers in The Shire.

f*** Morrissey's 30 year career Cheesetarian epicFAIL! If he gets his arse in gear at BB's boot-camp he might yet finally release His Vegan Voice and die with at least one album that doesn't stink of cheese-breath. Not that BB cares as he'll do it himself now, after 30 years of imprisonment, he is 'manifesting'. The world will spin off it's axis once he hits 'send' and posts "VegAnarchy In The UK" to YouTube. But he might change his mind. Again. And leave it all for Posthumous, just to prove he was always 4Real when he said he intended to destroy the very notion of 'fame, fame, fatal fame' that tossers like Morrissey wasted their lives on. And if Morrissey wants to argue with BB he can turn up at his house and thrash it out. How long does anyone think Morrissey would survive in the ring with BB? Intellectually? Artistically? Physically? Knockout in Round 1.

"Art-Hounds....look like nothing...so Art-Hounds write something". You're looking pretty decrepit yourself now Steven. It must be THE CANCER! How sad for you if it turns out to be real and you troll yourself to an early grave. No flowers, donation to PETA, presumably. Now f***ing shape up for boot-camp tomorrow morning on the Brecons. It's a 4:00am start and you better not do that mommy's boy shit again.

best
BB
"the Vegan-Psycho-Killer-Super-Drone who Saved Morrissey"

It's kind of difficult to listen to Morrissey's drama. Now the whole he is making places vegan thing .I find it hard to believe because the one time he said it the people who were actually there reported that meat was available. I'm vegan. I hate PETA. Also Morrissey was wearing leather for a long time.Has he stopped? It's pretty sad that a person just can't even take him seriously anymore because he has acted like such a twat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Bin-Bag day everyone !
Who lives in a bin bag under the sea ? Osama Bin Lid on !

Nice of The Moz to acknowledge the (then) impending birth of the Royal Baby, "The nation awaits a new Royal, hopefully a lovely baby girl....just like me"

The Queen Still Isn't Dead
Kate Lay Softly On The Hospital Bed
William, It Was Really Nothing (It Was Your Spunk)
Some Royal Babies Are Bigger Than Others
I'm Throwing My Arms Around The Royal Baby
Nicholas Witchell Drops Dead
The Youngest Royal Baby Was The Most Loved
(I'm) The Fourth In Line To The Royal Throne
The Hand That Rocks The Royal Cradle
Royal Babies Of The World Unite
You Just Haven't Earned It Yet, (Royal) Baby
I Just Want to See The Royal Baby Happy
Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want (Or I'll Crayon All Over Your Faaace)
What She Gurgled
Asleep (Chance Would Be A Fine Thing)

Well done
Nicholas Witchell was the winner

BB, never said that the Smiths and Morrissey is better than the Beatles, they aren't. They just have and better understanding and ability to get at your emotions. The Beatles are better no doubt about it. But they will never be as emotional as the smiths

- - - Updated - - -

Well done
Nicholas Witchell was the winner

Indeed

There is no list really, yes people are on the guest list..but nobody ever has a right to push in. In all my gig going years I've never known anyone say "I'm on a guest list I can stand in front of you" They would get the shit beaten out of them. Next time smack the f***er in the mouth.

Tears of anger and frustration, perhaps. It depends on whether or not he passes Vegan Boot Camp or goes back to being a cheese-eating surrender murderer. I seriously couldn't give a rat's arse what happens to him. He is rich enough to afford the best medical care in the world and die in a tranquil coma, unless, of course, he goes back to eating cheese and is summarily executed by a Vegan Bin Laden: to make an example of Cheesetarianist Crank-Frauds. Obviously, such an assassination would be deplorable and I would counsel anyone against such terrorism, but it's only a matter of time before a real Psycho-Killer-Vegan-Super-Drone arises within the Animal Liberation equivalent of Al Quaeda. And such stuff happens everday in Kentucky Fried Shit. Morrissey's life is, after all, no more important than that of a chicken so it somebody wrings his neck, he possibly won't be that surprised.

Yes, Morrissey has failed, like all the other pathetic PETA-esque 'negotiators'. It's time for a real Uprising. It will come from nowhere, just like 9/11 and everyone will be doing the whole SMFH! wondering how and why the 'authorities' didn't sense the threat lurking in the shadows. I absolutely abhor and renounce terrorism and that's mainly why I instigated #Cheesegate . To keep Morrissey safe from possible harm from an unbalanced fan-atic of mine. Sharon saw the *signs*, heard them from The Birds, so because we love Morrissey in a non-trivial, rational and empathetic way, we decided to save his life and his immortal soul from the sulphurous smegma stench of Cheezy Panini hell.

As for The Beatles: grow up. No serious person outside of Manchester would seriously imagine that The Smiths or Morrissey can hold a candle to the Fab Four. Utterly delusional and poor, bitter twisted Morrissey had to finally acknowledge '4 songs' to stop making a total arse of himself, just like he did with The Rolling Stones. Of course, "BrummieBoy" famously dissed and dismissed the dire Diva Dorrissey at the Cannock Chase Smith's gig once he realised that Morrissey was a delusional fame-hag. Waving nonchalantly to the stage he told is assembled disciples that this impersonator from Manchester was well known for trolling BB in Moseley cafe society where he had picked up on one of BB's throw-away memes: "So, we have The Life Of "Eleanor Rigby" set to a song diary, sung by Charles Hawtry posing as James Dean now and Oscar Wilde when Dorrissey gets fat. Tres amusant! But let's remember we have Lawrence!"

Guilty? Morrissey can take his dentures out and give me a gum-job. How's that for a respectful response to your ludicrous, manipulative fan-bait ululation? Next!

NB: Hello to everyone on the Sunday Morning shift at GCHQ! Great to meet some of you at the Beth Hart show on Thurs in Cheltenham and Friday in Brissl. Now, look around at each other and try and figure out who's the double-agents feeding BB's plans for #GlastoUprisingForAnimals

Morrissey is now BB's boot-camp prison bitch and so are MI5/MI6. Fools. Did you seriously think I'd crossed over to the Dark Side just because "I ate a steak to infiltrate the Carnist temples of hate"? That's a lyric to BB's first 45rpm entitled "VegAnarchy In The UK", which will 'drop' like a neutron bomb on 9/11/16 once BB's daughter goes off to Univ. Yes, he is 'manifesting' again, in the guise of a Shy Bald Buddhist From Birmingham who sleeps with Badgers in The Shire.

f*** Morrissey's 30 year career Cheesetarian epicFAIL! If he gets his arse in gear at BB's boot-camp he might yet finally release His Vegan Voice and die with at least one album that doesn't stink of cheese-breath. Not that BB cares as he'll do it himself now, after 30 years of imprisonment, he is 'manifesting'. The world will spin off it's axis once he hits 'send' and posts "VegAnarchy In The UK" to YouTube. But he might change his mind. Again. And leave it all for Posthumous, just to prove he was always 4Real when he said he intended to destroy the very notion of 'fame, fame, fatal fame' that tossers like Morrissey wasted their lives on. And if Morrissey wants to argue with BB he can turn up at his house and thrash it out. How long does anyone think Morrissey would survive in the ring with BB? Intellectually? Artistically? Physically? Knockout in Round 1.

"Art-Hounds....look like nothing...so Art-Hounds write something". You're looking pretty decrepit yourself now Steven. It must be THE CANCER! How sad for you if it turns out to be real and you troll yourself to an early grave. No flowers, donation to PETA, presumably. Now f***ing shape up for boot-camp tomorrow morning on the Brecons. It's a 4:00am start and you better not do that mommy's boy shit again.

best
BB
"the Vegan-Psycho-Killer-Super-Drone who Saved Morrissey"

Secure your tongue.

They really need to replace Mando Lopez he plays that first note in Meat is Murder as an e when it should actually be a f#

BB, never said that the Smiths and Morrissey is better than the Beatles, they aren't. They just have and better understanding and ability to get at your emotions. The Beatles are better no doubt about it. But they will never be as emotional as the smiths

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed

i'm brave enough to say that the smiths and morrissey are better than the beatles. and morrissey is more handsome/charismatic than any of the beatles.

it's a matter of taste.

p.s. also, i'm aware they remain best band ever, officially.

I travelled from algarve and it was so much worth it. Great in every way. M seemed to enjoy it so much.

I am also from Algarve and was thinking about travelling to Murcia but didnt want to go on my own. Glad you did and enjoyed it!
I would like to have contact to other Morrissey fans here around, PM me?

when deciding the best of anything with anyone you should first establish a standard and then make cases as to why you think that should be the standard and why you think your fav meets it. makes for a better conversation

I travelled from algarve and it was so much worth it. Great in every way. M seemed to enjoy it so much.
Julia and a guy (i was told later his name is Curtis and is Moz's guest too) got to the front very late when it was full and many "rows" had formed. She managed to squeeze into the front but he couldnt. I was"third row" behind then and saw it all. Then he elbowed his way and said someting like "Moz wants me in this place!". It was Very very unpleasant of him, really rude. He got on the stage and gave Moz a embrace, Very show off. Later, he came back and made the girl before me, who had occupied his place, move. Bad bad bad. I wish Moz knew how he misbehaved and treated other fans.

Yes, Curtis was very rude but he always acts like that. Not sure why he is on the Guestlist. His behaviour was a disgrace and I'm surprised someone didn't thump him. His treatment to that Girl was shocking. So Arrogant.

i'm brave enough to say that the smiths and morrissey are better than the beatles. and morrissey is more handsome/charismatic than any of the beatles.

it's a matter of taste.

You're not 'brave', you're a cult slave. And Morrissey looks like an ugly Troll Smurf now, so try something a bit less ridiculous. Morrissey isn't 'charismatic', he's a scheming, calculated fraud selling faux-mystery as Art. Morrissey has based his entire persona on putting himself into an 'Eleanor Rigby' scenario, throwing in a few random bits of Oscar and James Dean. Very funny, very witty, but shrivelled and small compared to the towering majesty of The Beatles. They're 'officially' the best band ever because almost all human being who hear their music fall in love. It's the same with Bob Marley and Michael Jackson. Morrissey isn't even an also ran. That's the facts. Deal with it. He squandered his nascent talents and singing voice in a 3 decade orgy of Cheesetarian Crank-Fraudism. He may still have time for a Swan Song with His Vegan Voice before he dies, but it's irrelevant as "BrummieBoy" will be hitting the stage in a couple of years then Morrissey becomes an irrelevant footnote, a pale imitation of the real deal.

best
"BrummieBoy"

Last edited:

it's a matter of taste.

Hey i don't agree with you. But everyone has a diffrent opinion. The Beatles were and are always my first love. And yeah Morrissey is more handsome than the Beatles(with the exception of Paul McCartney) but that does not affect the quality of music. He is just hotter, than the beatles, i won't ever love any band more for such trivial things.For me it is, that the Smiths and Morrissey connects with me in a more emotional way. But i enjoy listening to the Beatles more.

I know that it is a common and cliche thing to say, but the Beatles truly are the best. A bit overrated, but that goes for all music.

Hey if looks dictated which band you listen to, then forget the Smiths and Beatles
I would have just listen to suede and blur
Haci mama :brows:

Edit: i withdraw that statment. Morrissey is the hottest of both suede,blur and the Beatles image.jpg

He was a serious looker, i defy any man,women or child who says otherwise.
Now i'm going to go and sniff a piece of his shirt.

Hey if looks dictated which band you listen to, then forget the Smiths and Beatles
I would have just listen to suede and blur
Haci mama :brows:

Edit: i withdraw that statment. Morrissey is the hottest of both suede,blur and the Beatles View attachment 34155

He was a serious looker, i defy any man,women or child who says otherwise.
Now i'm going to go and sniff a piece of his shirt.

:) you act like a child.

You're not 'brave', you're a cult slave. And Morrissey looks like an ugly Troll Smurf now, so try something a bit less ridiculous. Morrissey isn't 'charismatic', he's a scheming, calculated fraud selling faux-mystery as Art. Morrissey has based his entire persona on putting himself into an 'Eleanor Rigby' scenario, throwing in a few random bits of Oscar and James Dean. Very funny, very witty, but shrivelled and small compared to the towering majesty of The Beatles. They're 'officially' the best band ever because almost all human being who hear their music fall in love. It's the same with Bob Marley and Michael Jackson. Morrissey isn't even an also ran. That's the facts. Deal with it. He squandered his nascent talents and singing voice in a 3 decade orgy of Cheesetarian Crank-Fraudism. He may still have time for a Swan Song with His Vegan Voice before he dies, but it's irrelevant as "BrummieBoy" will be hitting the stage in a couple of years then Morrissey becomes an irrelevant footnote, a pale imitation of the real deal.

best
"BrummieBoy"

He is such a fraud.His actions are really not much different than Madonna who sometimes threw in influence from Marilyn Monroe.He is just as hypocritical as her. Perhaps they could wear matching rosary beads. He probably doesn't like her because they are actually so much alike but she is more successful and he is butt hurt about it because she is a woman .As far as the vegan thing goes I'm vegan but I wonder if it is a crock headline to grab attention on his part not unlike the Staples Center incident.It doesn't make me think he is great or some fearless leader it makes me wonder if he is lying every single time.He is addicted to his own fame and is a narcissist.Honestly, I don't see why this guy is a role model for anything . He can't even be honest about his sexuality in a time where gay marriage has now been legalized in more places.His derogatory comments about women are sickening and I don't view them as feminist or empowering in the slightest.He encourages people to mope in self hatred while living a life that does not coincide with his false image. There are plenty of gay/bi/lesbian/straight/pansexual people around who are up front about it .He seems to want people to invert these things and feel sorry for themself and destroy their well being this would be mindless followers.He is aware he is a sex symbol he uses that just as much as someone who is more extroverted. Madonna is too.I really find it hard to believe that a man would be all of the things he claims to be but what would a woman know ?She is just a "Fatty" right? Rather juvenile if you ask me.Oh yeah the " I'm not a man" schtick.RIGHT. Come back around when you start experiencing a menstrual cycle and have to put up with errant hormones or find yourself knocked up then you can claim you don't have a penis. Until then , he is just a fame and glory hound tallying up your support on a shitty website by a fan who just happens to have more money than some people .She can buy his loyalty. Kind of strange for a man who earlier on seemed to understand or try to be a poster child for people who were somehow slighted. Oh well, it is so much more bleedingly obvious how phony he is these days. A little bit more gets revealed each time he opens his mouth. I suppose that is why the low key interviews. I wonder if he gave up leather? Leather is definitely not vegan. Tired of his crap.You would think someone claiming to be a big bad ass vegan would not be wearing leather. At minimum this would be something easy to reconcile. I don't have nearly as much money as he does and I don't wear leather. He is a hypocrite. Also if Damon is his special helper why did he make a big stink about taking his locks of hair from a place they got their hair cut in the US some time back? You have someone there is he really serving a purpose? DO TELL THE TRUTH PLEASE.Fame. Money.Grab.Lies.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom